Let's See Your Kittens Or Young Cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 265463
My little Siamese twins Amber and Jade the first day they showed up on my doorstep in June...

View attachment 265465
And then my baby had babies on August 30th! I kept Piccolo because I'm such a sucker lol...unfortunately I don't have any baby pictures of Sully but I'll add one of him since he's my big baby lol
View attachment 265466
And lastly, here is Piccolo more recently. She has a major case of the zoomies right now and is tearing around the house making these adorable little trilling noises
View attachment 265467
Ok, enough pictures of the kids lol

They’re all beautiful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We were actually able to go to my long time dream destination in May: Galapagos! They are islands off ecuador, and famous for Darwin's finches. It was pretty unreal. I loved it. Another favorite is Thailand. So much to do there and of course the food is too good. We have plans to go to Australia next year. I want to go before the great barrier reef completely dies. Do you like to travel, for fun? What's your favorite spot?

Some of the places we went to for fun, other times I was dragged to. What is a rugby game anyway? It’s sounds like you’re playing cards to me and when you win someone said Rugby! Thailand is beautiful and Australia is one of my very places to be. I like to learn a little about everyone’s culture whenever I go and I always try their native culture’s food and had three meals once just for myself. Oops.

Last edited:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omggg too cute. Can't wait to see them in the upcoming weeks.

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Ginger and I have been enjoying this thread, who wouldn't enjoy pictures and stories of kittens? So. here is one of my very favorite photos of Ginger. This was taken at her foster home the first day I saw her. She was something else. I'm sure I have posted this photo before but as I said it is one of my favorites:)
Jack and Ginger
The Terrible Beast.jpg