Let's See Your Kittens Or Young Cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww I wish I could have one of Mama Cat's kittens! I really like cats that look like her! But no, must resist. Gotta think of my vacation costs! Lol.
You must adopt a kitten. Resistance is futile. A tiny kitten will be coming to live with you.

Nah. I’m just playing. Cats are expensive at times and we can’t spend all of our money on them or they’d be living the good life and we’d be broke.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must adopt a kitten. Resistance is futile. A tiny kitten will be coming to live with you.

Nah. I’m just playing. Cats are expensive at times and we can’t spend all of our money on them or they’d be living the good life and we’d be broke.
Yeah some people think cats are cheap pets...they're not lol. And I love having cats but I need to have a life too. Big part of that for me is yearly travel to a different country.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You’ve got that right. That sounds like a really good time. Where is your favorite place that you’ve been to and do you have a dream destination?
We were actually able to go to my long time dream destination in May: Galapagos! They are islands off ecuador, and famous for Darwin's finches. It was pretty unreal. I loved it. Another favorite is Thailand. So much to do there and of course the food is too good. We have plans to go to Australia next year. I want to go before the great barrier reef completely dies. Do you like to travel, for fun? What's your favorite spot?

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We were actually able to go to my long time dream destination in May: Galapagos! They are islands off ecuador, and famous for Darwin's finches. It was pretty unreal. I loved it. Another favorite is Thailand. So much to do there and of course the food is too good. We have plans to go to Australia next year. I want to go before the great barrier reef completely dies. Do you like to travel, for fun? What's your favorite spot?
I’ve always said that I’ve been everywhere, but I have never got to see anything. We’re only in a town or country for a day or two and those days are all full of media, so we never really have the time to sight see and do the tourist thing. I’ve worked in many of the places that were on my bucket list, but there is one that I haven’t accomplished just yet. I want to cage dive with great white sharks. I guess you could call me a bit of an adrenaline junkie at times. One of the places I had always wanted to go and experience was Bora Bora, but that trip was ruined by my company and it kind of ruined the appeal for me to go again. If you go to Australia, be prepared to fall in love with all of the animals. I personally, am a koala guy. Some of them are so cuddly. Well, my favorite sport that I participate in is mixed martial arts and kickboxing, but when I want to watch sports? It’s usually football (soccer) and I’ve grown to like a bit of hockey because it’s a rough sport and reminds me of what we do. Rugby is alright too. How about you? I also have given American football more of a chance lately, or at least I’ve been trying to.

Last edited:

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are a few pics of Little Figgy that haven’t been posted (much) before. Most of the old timers here know this, but for Tommy End and anyone else, she was a feral kitten who was found in the engine compartment of my wife’s car at the local Jiffy Lube.

View attachment 265324

View attachment 265326

View attachment 265325

She’s such a lovely cat and I’m so glad you guys were able to save her. Who could say no to a face like that? :) Did she eventually calm down?

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’ve always said that I’ve been everywhere, but I have never got to see anything. We’re only in a town or country for a day or two and those days are all full of media, so we never really have the time to sight see and do the tourist thing. I’ve worked in many of the places that were on my bucket list, but there is one that I haven’t accomplished just yet. I want to cage dive with great white sharks. I guess you could call me a bit of an adrenaline junkie at times. One of the places I had always wanted to go and experience was Bora Bora, but that trip was ruined by my company and it kind of ruined the appeal for me to go again. If you go to Australia, be prepared to fall in love with all of the animals. I personally, am a koala guy. Some of them are so cuddly. Well, my favorite sport that I participate in is mixed martial arts and kickboxing, but when I want to watch sports? It’s usually football (soccer) and I’ve grown to like a bit of hockey because it’s a rough sport and reminds me of what we do. Rugby is alright too. How about you? I also have given American football more of a chance lately, or at least I’ve been trying to.
It's really different to travel for work vs fun. My friend who traveled for work a lot isn't really interested in it for fun. It kind of ruined it for him. I am really looking forward to all the animals. I want to see the buff kangaroos! I'm not really a sports person. But I am interested in water activities. At the galapagos we snorkeled a lot and got to swim with coral and hammer head sharks. :) I sorta made my bf take swimming lessons so we could could enjoy the water there haha. After we got back we got our scuba certificates. Planning on going on a 3 day dive trip at the great barrier reef. Cannot wait!

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She’s such a lovely cat and I’m so glad you guys were able to save her. Who could say no to a face like that? :) Did she eventually calm down?
It was ten days before she decided that it would be ok if I petted her. It was four days before she would eat with me in the room. She's a fine girl now, if a bit of a fussbudget. She's got her mother's tortitude.

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This was Precious having a blast before I left for work this morning. Who needs expensive toys to have a good time? Definitely not her.

View media item 422026
So cute!! She looks like a little goat jumping like that! Mine also like hair ties lol...I was finding them all over the house and couldn't figure out what was happening, then one day I was in the bathroom and Amber hopped up on the counter and swiped one off and started going to town! Turns out my unsuspecting roommate didn't realize that nothing is safe in a home with 4 cats lol

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It was ten days before she decided that it would be ok if I petted her. It was four days before she would eat with me in the room. She's a fine girl now, if a bit of a fussbudget. She's got her mother's tortitude.
I’m so happy there it wasn’t very long until she warmed up to you.

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
20180620_075650.jpg

My little Siamese twins Amber and Jade the first day they showed up on my doorstep in June...

20180924_145055.jpg

And then my baby had babies on August 30th! I kept Piccolo because I'm such a sucker lol...unfortunately I don't have any baby pictures of Sully but I'll add one of him since he's my big baby lol
20181022_121709.jpg

And lastly, here is Piccolo more recently. She has a major case of the zoomies right now and is tearing around the house making these adorable little trilling noises
20181204_211001.jpg

Ok, enough pictures of the kids lol

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m glad that she’s warmed up to you, even if she is still a bit sassy her and there!