Let's See Your Kittens Or Young Cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hahaha well right now, mine are named Amber and Jade (both black cats, names are for eye colors), Sully, and Piccolo (which is actually a nod to a childhood cat we had named Pickles...so yeah I get the food stuff!!)

Do I like Tallahassee better...I guess the short answer is yes. It feels like the place where I became an adult, I went (and am going again) to college here, my friends are here, and it is a very nice place with nice people. All my family is still in Winter Garden, so I miss that and I miss the Orlando activities, but I couldn't wait to get out when I turned 18! But that was more about me than the place :) Do you like living in Orlando?
I think those are good names. I had cats as a child, but they never really lasted long in my house. They would just “disappear” one day, but we all knew my biological father and his occult buddies had something to do with it. I ended up choosing Precious Periwinkle as the name for my white kitten, now I have to decide what to name the mama cat before that actually turns into her name.

Congrats on going back to college. I didn’t go, instead I set right off to begin training because I knew what my dream was and I was going to accomplish it. Somehow, someway. I like Orlando alright. I’m just not sure if I’ll stay here once I’ve moved up from the NXT brand to the main roster. Not to mention all of my family and most of my close friends are still back home which sucks. I’ve met a few friends here and there, but I’m honestly not really the social type. I’m rather quiet because I like to take things in around me before deciding to speak.

Cassadee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tommy End Tommy End It’s so nice to see a guy that is so into cats the way you are. How’s the mother cat and the kittens doing today?

If this isn’t too personal of a question, do you wrestle under the name Aleister Black? I’ve seen you make mention of you job, then I remembered seeing someone that looks like you a couple of time when my husband was watching wrestling. So, I googled the NXT roster, found that name, then searched for it on YouTube so I had to ask.

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tommy End Tommy End It’s so nice to see a guy that is so into cats the way you are. How’s the mother cat and the kittens doing today?

If this isn’t too personal of a question, do you wrestle under the name Aleister Black? I’ve seen you make mention of you job, then I remembered seeing someone that looks like you a couple of time when my husband was watching wrestling. So, I googled the NXT roster, found that name, then searched for it on YouTube so I had to ask.
There’s lots of men like me on here. I’m definitely not the only one. They’re doing great! Mama cat only leaves them to eat, drink, and use the litter box and the rest of the time she’s with them. It kind of makes me wonder if she’s had kittens before. Not knowing much about her history, it’s hard to tell.

Yes. I do wrestle under that name, BUT I’m not here to talk wrestling. I’m here to talk about cats. There’s a difference between a persona and the person behind it which is why I’m strictly Tommy/Tom here who is just a man that loves his kitties. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

Last edited:

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She’s been such a good mother. So sweet and attentive. She did indeed have four of them, I glanced in at them when she went to eat.

She needs a name though. I’ve been calling her Mama Cat ever since she had them and I don’t want it to stick.

4220DC3D-168A-4C1C-925C-D36946889DE9.jpeg

Cassadee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tommy End Tommy End I’m happy to hear that! Are you planning on keeping all of them or adopting them out?

Understood completely.

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tommy End Tommy End I’m happy to hear that! Are you planning on keeping all of them or adopting them out?

Understood completely.
I’m sure we’ll keep one or two. But with already having Totty, Tubby, Phoebe, Precious, and Mama Cat, I think we’d be overrun with cats if we kept all of them.

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi I’m not sure to be honest. I thought the same thing about her look, but she’s also quite fluffy. She was a Craigslist find that was adopted and flown home to me. I don’t know a thing about her history.

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew She was such a cute kitten and her eyes are very pretty. If that’s her in your avatar, she’s grown into a beautiful cat.

Korinmewmew

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Korinmewmew Korinmewmew She was such a cute kitten and her eyes are very pretty. If that’s her in your avatar, she’s grown into a beautiful cat.
Thanks, that is her on my avatar. You can probably see many pictures of her around here. I like to post pictures of her, sometimes I think people are probably bored of seeing her. :lol:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww I wish I could have one of Mama Cat's kittens! I really like cats that look like her! But no, must resist. Gotta think of my vacation costs! Lol.

Tommy End

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Decided on any names yet?
Just for Mama Cat. She’s been dubbed Cerulean Purrfia. My nephew came up with the last name and I just rolled with it. Of course my older white kitten has been named Precious Periwinkle, but as far as the four babies? Nope. No names yet.

Last edited: