Let's see your Christmas decor 🎅

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did I see your tree, in the spotlight at ABC's Good Morning America? It was this morning..

It is unmistakable.. an owl on top!!
Not that I am aware. I am unsure how they would have gotten a picture, but I am curious to see the one they showed!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Not that I am aware. I am unsure how they would have gotten a picture, but I am curious to see the one they showed!
I do not know either.. but is there another tree around with an owl as a topper and an owl as an ornament? I cannot remember the name; perhaps Diane, and in the mid-west...
My brother is convinced Bebe's a boy. Not long before I'll know either way.

Merry Christmas! I had my husband take this last night.
View attachment 363744
I still think you are going to have a boy...

BTW, you have not dropped, as of yet...you are still carrying high... at least from what I can tell.. but what do I know?? nothing...

Merry Christmas... LOVE

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have see some owl toppers here. The hospital has a parade of trees every and each department does something different. Last year I had bloodwork to do in December (my drs are almost all part of the hospital so i just use their lab) so my kids and I checked them all out. They had so many unique trees! They still have them this year but obviously I’m not able to go browse. I know someone who works there who posted pictures on Facebook. (One “tree” is a giant stack of TP this year. :lol: ) One tree had an owl theme. There was Mickey, The Grinch, Sunflowers, Unicorns with rainbows. My favorite was a cat & dog one of course. The topper was too stinkin adorable!! It makes me want to put up more trees at home.:lol:

Heres a few more pictures from my house I never got around to posting. I didn’t end up hanging my rainbow bridge cat’s stockings. One was my mom’s childhood dogs; then my first cats. I seem to be collecting stockings. Most of the doors in our house have a stocking and I still have more. They are often gifts but they are so cute I can't choose which to hang. It's an unintentional collection I guess. :lol:

These were gifts from a TCSer many years ago when we had Secret Santa exchanges.
4949618A-EE5D-450A-95EE-08F9ECBAC728.jpeg

Every year my kids and I get their teacher a small Pusheen. ;) The others are in my bedroom at the moment or for different seasons. The shelf belonged to my Grandma. Pardon the school supplies.
65D7835D-73BE-40BC-A21C-EFB1E93A56AA.jpeg
54070729-51FB-43D9-A89C-B5F47DAE1E8E.jpeg

8C86EC90-DFB2-479A-B239-D83F14A6DECF.jpeg
1B358306-0C80-43ED-9D42-9AC5DFF989B3.jpeg

DS's tree. I stuck a tiny trout in the moose's hair the other day. I don't know if DS has noticed. :lol: The ornaments on the Moose's antlers were DS's idea.
0D5A4C86-E287-416B-AE73-B52924663B2F.jpeg

We probably don't NEED this gate around the woodstove anymore; but DS cracked his head open near it when he was younger so I hate to take it down. Next year I'm going to hang more stockings around it. Generally December is too warm for the woodstove anyway. Plus we apparently need the space to store drinks... :rolleyes2: The trees are a new addition. Next year I think I'll add something to this. Maybe snowmen or ribbon. And I can hang all the extra stockings here.
A676821E-2E82-4C91-B9EA-E353180E96E0.jpeg

DD's tree.
F9A29347-33D4-441D-903D-F9F52B1DDACC.jpeg

After Santa came. The stockings are normally on the doorway to the living room on big command hooks; but I didn't want to risk them falling.
2F95C613-01C1-491A-8DEF-6566D44166C1.jpeg

My Aunt made all our stockings. The red satin one is DS's but was originally my Grandpa's. He passed just a few months before DS was conceived and is the oldest great-grandson. So I think it's special to have his stocking.

Attachments