Let's see your Christmas decor šŸŽ…

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They still look intact, at least at the time the picture was taken.

Here's a couple pics of ornaments Ruby has, uhm, modified in the past. No wonder I didn't bother with the tree this year. :lol:

View attachment 361751
View attachment 361752
Yes all intact. Once they were off the tree, it looks like the culprit was happy and left them where they laid.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise

Bowling

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I live in an Salisbury (novochok land!) In a old English beamed cottage. Really lends itself to Christmas along with my 3 beautiful cats.

I made the lion head and Spot is determined to tear it to pieces!

Attachments

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bowling Bowling ~note to self~ do not bring 6'10" son to visit Bowling. He already has a permanent dent in his forehead from walking into ceiling fan blades all the time (you'd think he would learn, but then again, he's mine!).
DH is only 6ā€™2ā€ but the top of his head is lumpy from hitting stuff all the time! Heā€™s always going ā€œWho put that there?!ā€ šŸ˜‚

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
A couple pictures of the she shed, since the snow.
That snowman and Santa Claus? My first job was as a kitchen serf at our local hospital after school. When I got my first paycheck, I bought the snowman and Santa for my parents to put outside. When they down-sized, they gave the figures back to me. Since they're a good 50 years old, they both desperately need paint jobs. And that would make for a very nice summer project, I'm thinking. The snowman used to hold a shovel, but that disappeared years old. Rick is thinking about making something for him to hold.

SnowShedOne.jpg

Rick has the path shoveled out to the shed. And there's plenty of room now to walk on the deck. I was out there last night for a while. There are icicle lights on the shed and colored lights on the railings. Everything is on a timer.

Bob (co-worker) was here on Tuesday to pick up cookies and roasted peanuts. He walked over to the shed and said, "You know, Pam, this is the best shed ever!" And it is!
SnowShedTwo.jpg