LETS SEE THEM CALICOS!! Share your pics of your calico\torti kitties

D

Deleted member 73596

This is Peony if you can see it she has a little bump on her nose from when she was sick as a kitten

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a pic of my rainbow tortie. [emoji]128519[/emoji]
She was so smart, taught herself to fetch just by watching me praise another one if our cats for fetching. Learned in one day, and topped it by bringing the item exactly half way back--so I'd HAVE to play with HER. Not a lap cat, though she snuggled in bed, but where I was--she had to be. She did the "ninja cat" thing so well...better than the kitty who went viral for it. Sigh lost her age 7 from cancer just months after I'd lost both parents from the same thing. I was only in my mid 20s. Funny how this pic takes me through just sorrow and such happy innocent times as well.

Last edited:

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! I want to rub his/her fat belly! XD My cat Kitty loves to have her belly rubbed.

turtbat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is my gorgeous 15 year old tortoiseshell cat named Turtle! My parents and I adopted her when I was a young toddler and when my parents told me that her coat was described as 'tortoise' I immediately wanted to call her Turtle and my parents let me. The odd name fits her well, even now in the twilight years of her life.

She has lived with me her whole life, and when I moved out of my parents house she came with me! She lives up to the myth of 'tortitude', being extremely possessive of me, very vocal, spoiled, and sassy. Everyone loves her for her unique and bold personality and her gorgeous silky coat. I'm not cat-crazy, but I am crazy about her, she's a huge part of my life!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is my gorgeous 15 year old tortoiseshell cat named Turtle! My parents and I adopted her when I was a young toddler and when my parents told me that her coat was described as 'tortoise' I immediately wanted to call her Turtle and my parents let me. The odd name fits her well, even now in the twilight years of her life.
She has lived with me her whole life, and when I moved out of my parents house she came with me! She lives up to the myth of 'tortitude', being extremely possessive of me, very vocal, spoiled, and sassy. Everyone loves her for her unique and bold personality and her gorgeous silky coat. I'm not cat-crazy, but I am crazy about her, she's a huge part of my life!
Aww!! That is the exact name I wanted to give my tortie when I was 19. Ahem, a long time ago. How wonderful your Turtle is still doing so well!!!! She's gorgeous!!!

D

Deleted member 73596

Gorgeous :)