Let's see some senior kitties!

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How is it that when cats reach the "senior" mark, they never look their age.  To tell people they are seniors, so hard to believe.  So lucky our feline babies are.  Now  dogs, yes, they do age.  They all turn GREY!!  Thank goodness for Lady Clairol, or I would too!! LOL

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know!  I know!  The differences are a lot more subtle in cats, usually.  Sometimes they do thin out a lot and get very frail, but otherwise, they wear it very well 

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW* 
  What a beautiful, beautiful boy.  He is watching over you now until you are happily reunited in due time.  What a sweet boy.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, there had to have been reasons.  I feel the same way about my 3 "official" exes and all of the unofficial ones as well.  *Sometimes, it's hard to remember those reasons.  But they were there.* 

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How is it that when cats reach the "senior" mark, they never look their age.  To tell people they are seniors, so hard to believe.  So lucky our feline babies are.  Now  dogs, yes, they do age.  They all turn GREY!!  Thank goodness for Lady Clairol, or I would too!! LOL
Ahh, I forgot to make the "exception", black cats are the exception for obvious reasons.  Midi caries his "senior status" very well, indeed.  Makes him look "distinguished, aristocratic". 
  ( not to mention, I AM a little bias, of course)

sevenpines

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This is my seventeen year old boy-kitty, "Zeke"   He is our very cherished, boy we got from a shelter in '99 as a tiny little baby.   My heart breaks to watch him age.  He has been sick on and off again the last year with kidney problems, and eats special kidney food from Vet Hill's KD soft and hard food, and was anemic and had to have 30 days of Hi-Vite liquid vet-strength supplement to revive him.  He's since going downhill again and it's hard to keep doing the treatments on him to fix him back up.  He has been the best boy ever....never mean to other kitties we've brought home, never potty outside of the box, never EVER tried to escape out the door.  He is a model- patriarch of our cat-family.  I will have to give him up soon I know....... and it will be unbearable.  <3 <3 <3  Love the Zekey-Man.   :-/

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is my seventeen year old boy-kitty, "Zeke"   He is our very cherished, boy we got from a shelter in '99 as a tiny little baby.   My heart breaks to watch him age.  He has been sick on and off again the last year with kidney problems, and eats special kidney food from Vet Hill's KD soft and hard food, and was anemic and had to have 30 days of Hi-Vite liquid vet-strength supplement to revive him.  He's since going downhill again and it's hard to keep doing the treatments on him to fix him back up.  He has been the best boy ever....never mean to other kitties we've brought home, never potty outside of the box, never EVER tried to escape out the door.  He is a model- patriarch of our cat-family.  I will have to give him up soon I know....... and it will be unbearable.  <3 <3 <3  Love the Zekey-Man.   :-/
I pray you have many many more wonderful days, months and years with Zeke. He is a very handsome boy

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

Pumpkin Face is 13. I adopted her as a wee baby in 2003 Octoberish. They claim she was 12 weeks-she was probably 4 or 5 weeks old. She never really learned good grooming habits but we brush her daily. She has bunny rabbit soft fur.

Floey is on the left side-she is 17 going on 18. She is my adventurous girl who loves people but not so much now that she is older. The orange cat is not a senior yet, she is 5-I don't know how to cut the photos. They sometimes fight and chase each other but usually put up with each other.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh, such a sweet kitty family.
  Pumpkin Face is the one I had not seen before, she is a Big girl!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise