Let's see some foliage pics!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's only cooled off for a couple of short days, a couple of times so far, here on the NC coast. Everything is still green, or just turns brown. (It's 71 now, but supposed to get down to mid 40's at night. ...but also supposed to be 80 on sun. ..crazy!!)
For those of you who want almost no seasons, you can move here. :lol3: Summers are hot & humid, but doesn't get too cold in winter, & spring & fall are always barely here!
It's a shame. I love fall. I love the colors. We just don't get much of them showing here.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Angels mommy  - Yes, but you have beautiful springs, azaleas blooming, dogwoods blooming, and you probably also have camellias. New England and the Midwest don't have any of that.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Angels mommy
 - Yes, but you have beautiful springs, azaleas blooming, dogwoods blooming, and you probably also have camellias. New England and the Midwest don't have any of that.
That's true, but the azaleas are out for such a short time, maybe a month or so, they are almost not worth having. It would just be a lot of foliage in your yard most of the year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Very nice pics! We are definitely getting to be past peak around here. :nod:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Very nice! :clap:

I took a pic during a morning walk yesterday too -

desmond

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow all these Fall pictures are so Beautiful! I would Love to see the Trees with these colours. Thank you for sharing really enjoying looking at each picture!

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Reviving an old thread 🍁 Has anyone taken fall foliage pictures lately? Here are two that I took:

20191018_150729.jpg

20191018_150743.jpg

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, I'm loving all these autumnal photos! There are some beautiful autumnal trees here and I need to get some pictures of them before the leaves fall, but I went to an apple festival last week and managed to get some seasonal photos.
Whitagram-Image.JPG

SAM_9198.JPG