Let me introduce myself

kittycatlover24

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello my name is Donita. I am married with one son. I am also a mommy of one cat named sassy(and yes she is a very sassy kitty and thinks she rules the house) and one kitten named Jasper. and my my they are a handful
I love cats so much that I would risk my life for them like I would for my family. I am in the process of starting a foster home for cats and promoting the idea for cat owners to spay or neuter your cats. I will have to take pictures of my babies soon and post them. They are so adorable

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Donita, Sassy & Jasper!... (uh oh... we have another Jasper!! LoL!) You'll love it here! and trust me... we all feel the same way about our kitties... Can't wait to see pictures of ur fur-babies..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittycatlover24

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've only known this site for a few days and my only regret is that I didn't find it sooner cause I love this site. It's perfect and I can talk to my friends about life with cats

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS
I really hope you enjoy being here - you'll very quickly find out how caring all these people are - I certainly feel priveleged to know them - and they've always got a shoulder to lean on, advice if you need it and if you're feeling low, all you have to do is log in and someone will be around to make you smile and feel much better. This is a very close online community - and probably one of very many reasons that the world feels very much smaller
- so much so, that you'll generally not feel like you're online! A very big hello to you and your kitties from us!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS, Donita, Sassy and Jasper!

I'm sure you're going to just love it here - it's great to have you join us!

I can't wait to see pictures of your kitties!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! I really admire that you are able to start a foster home!!

enigma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
welcome to you and your bunch!!! hope to see pictures once you are an adult cat!!!!