Leo, The Tiny Kitten With The Heart Of Lion

Artscats

Georgie Boy
Young Cat
Purraise
Antonio it's rare that I thank someone for making me cry. But I do thank you. When I read Leo's story the dam busted and I cried like a baby. You gave him everything that you could and you wanted to give more, but couldn't. Life seems very cruel sometimes when our efforts to do good are stopped short. And until we cross over and reconnect we'll never know why. I cried so much because I just lost a rescue that I only had for 1 year, yet I grew as close to her as I have with cats who lived 17 yrs. Your story was so close to mine in so many ways. Like you, I knew she deserved more and I would have done anything to keep helping and loving her. I don't know how to ease our pain but I can say they know that we gave them the gift of life we call LOVE. Thank you

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The little ones are the hardest to let go of because we know they haven't even started living. But they don't know that, all they know is that every day they are loved, and for them that's all they need.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have just read this and am sitting on the sofa bawling my head off. Life is so dreadfully unfair in so many ways.

Poor, poor little baby. But at least he knew how much you loved him.
Thanks glittercat glittercat , your words are so touching.
My sweet little Leo was probably living in the wrong place, up there they would need a special angel and called him over.
Life is so unfair indeed!
Thanks!