Lemon and Mochi Updates

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CyberAlexMM

Cupid’s Best Bud
Adult Cat
Purraise
So all’s well with the two of them. I didn’t get a picture, but they were fighting over the Cyberpunk 2077 case. The cats literally had a “Mom said it’s my turn on the Xbox” argument. They spend time just running, wrestling, and sleeping together.

Attachments

CyberAlexMM

Cupid’s Best Bud
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just wondering, is there any way to post videos to this site? I got video of Lemon doing something... problematic yet not harmful and serious.

CyberAlexMM

Cupid’s Best Bud
Adult Cat
Purraise
So since we got him, Lemon has had this weird thing where his right eye would get pretty weepy. I don’t think it’s anything wrong with him, usually happens once every few days, but still thought I’d ask, is this normal? This was at their bedtime so this is the best pic I could get. You’ll notice that under his bright eye is a bit darker than the rest of his fur, that’s what I’m talking about.

Attachments

CyberAlexMM

Cupid’s Best Bud
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone, sorry I haven’t been active in like 2 months. Kinda forgot about this lmao. Anyway, just coming back here to tell you guys about a little scare that happened in our house tonight.

Mochi, someway, somehow, got outside.

What a little nut. He’s ok now, and he didn’t venture far. My dad found him in the hedges that separate our yard from our neighbor’s. Me and my sister were worried sick, fearing a repeat of the Cupid situation was happening, but it all turned out ok. As scared as we were, the most scared out of all of us was Lemon.

Lemon was following me around as I was looking for Mochi, circling my feet and crying out for him. It‘s almost like he was saying “Where are you? I need you!” My sister told us we gotta be more careful about doors, because if Mochi feels even a bit of air, he goes running. I honestly see a bit of Cupid in Mochi. They’re both curious and need to see everything. I was in the shower a few days ago and Mochi jumped up onto a counter near the shower, peeking in as if he was saying “I have to see what’s in there! AAH WATER!” I love these little guys.

Well then. After that scare, I’m experiencing an adrenaline crash. I’m gonna try and sleep. See ya.

CyberAlexMM

Cupid’s Best Bud
Adult Cat
Purraise
After Mochi ran outside, my mom ordered collars and leashes for the cats. Here they are in their new collars:
4DD4C286-7406-438F-AA3E-E5E77D29F50C.jpeg

9F159CE3-AB3D-4C83-9E7B-715E10B4124A.jpeg

I have a video of Mochi on his leash, but this site won’t let me upload video for some reason. I don’t have a video of Lemon, but he didn’t like outside very much.