Legitimate Cat Memento Sites

susan denning

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, I recently had to put my cat Trixie to sleep due to arthritis and kidney disease. I wanted something that would remind me of her, but would be cheaper than a cuddle clone. I purchase a pillow from a website (I don't want to name it, in case it turns out to be legitimate after all), and am having second thoughts. I recieved conflicting e-mails from the company - I recieved two e-mails saying my order had been shipped on Friday. Saturday, I recieved an e-mail saying that they were working on my order? Also, I thought the company was based in an English speaking country based on their website. However, when I tried the tracking numbers given me in the e-mails on Friday, one was for a package service in a non-English speaking European country. The other one was for an Asian country. Neither, which have record of the package. So, giving me fraud vibes.

If this doesn't work out, can anyone suggest some legitimate companies? I would love to get something like a pillow or blanket with Trixie's picture on it, but don't want to get burned again.

Thanks,

Susan

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried one of those custom pictures websites? Not one specific for memorial stuff but just a general purpose one? Like a photo gifts type service?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

susan denning

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That sounds like a good idea. I've ordered a photo book before from a picture site and was satisfied with the service.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Vistaprint has some interesting stuff including pillows, hand bags, and throws. I'm not sure if they service outside Canada though.

Actually it looks like they do, I was just looking at the Canadian website.

Says they guarantee their products too.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try Etsy.com There are sellers that do pilow and blankets and the like with a picture of your pet. Some even do a cat-shaped pillow with your cat's picture on it or the entire pillow is in your cat's likeness.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray whatever you find to remind you of your precious little one brings you some comfort and peace. It takes a long time to heal a broken heart.......