Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease - Just Diagnosed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is doing so well! Walking and taking her pills like a little trouper. I am going to make all of my persnickety little cats watch that one! Ash is so cute back in the crate because it is now "their" crate.
I wonder how they are going to be after all of this is over. They both really like that crate!

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome! Check it out! Look at her go!

Day 4 Lulu Walking

Also, we have poop this morning, yay! I'm glad that fionasmom fionasmom suggested a sprinkle of Fortiflora to get her to eat because I think it saved us from the diarrhea fiasco. Poop a little soft but not diarrhea. I'll take it!

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Except for the shaved little rear end, she is walking like nothing happened. The surgeon must have known what they were doing.
He is obvously very good at this surgery. Lulu might have a bit of a limp since she only had the one side done. Time will tell. I feel like I can breathe a little easier now.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awesome! Check it out! Look at her go!

Day 4 Lulu Walking

Also, we have poop this morning, yay! I'm glad that fionasmom fionasmom suggested a sprinkle of Fortiflora to get her to eat because I think it saved us from the diarrhea fiasco. Poop a little soft but not diarrhea. I'll take it!
Grand news all round!