Leeloo

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost your beautiful little girl, 17 years is a wonderful life but it is never long enough no matter how long. You will meet again one day and it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know how much this hurts, I lost my own little one at Christmas time, my heart breaks for what you are going through. You had 17 years of building a unbreakable bond of love with that precious girl, and will continue to carry that legacy of love for eternity. Love is spiritual, so without end. Nothing can ever take away or break that bond of love, not even death. "Death cannot take that which never dies".
I know your heart and your home seems so empty right now, it takes a long time to fill that emptiness with something besides grief. Trty not to dwell on her end, but on those seventeen years of happiness and the memories she left you with. Time is the only thing that truly helps, but it takes so long, one day at a time......
This time of the year it is good to try to make you feel a little better about yourself by bringing happiness to others. A small donation, a bag of treats, a little bit of time spent with those at your local shelter who need comfort too. And do it in your little girl's name.
She will be forever as close as your thoughts and prayers, she is at peace because she knew your love and is holding it dear in her heart. You made a huge difference in her life, and will continue to do so in her death. Try to live the rest of your life as you would want for her, in happiness and seeking joy that life can bring. Just as you would want for her if you were the first to go, because that is what love is....take care......RIP beautiful Leeloo. You will be dearly missed and forever held secure in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Leeloo, dream you deep. You're pawprints are one someone's heart forever.

Seventeen beautiful years together, but...where there is love, an eternity is not enough, is it? This is what I know, to the depth of my being...love does not die, it simply changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always and forever, Love abides. The best part of Leeloo, her love for you, is now translated and purified into Love, and it is with you still...always and forever. Because Love abides.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Our beloved inhabit our homes and out minds as well. Although they must open the exit door, as the Law demands, they never leave our minds and Souls.

My warmest hugs to both of You!