Leave Of Absence

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a leave of absence. Not because of Mom or the cats but because clumsy me spilled 30 oz of water on and into my Chromebook. It's the only laptop I have and I really need a laptop in order to make money so I can feed the cats. The Chromebook does not have a way to remove the battery and so I suppose it is what it is and have to do what I can 24/7 on my iPad in order to get another Chromebook at least to continue feeding these cats and myself. All my time will have to be focuses on earning money instead of other things. I'll be back though. I'm not leaving forever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there, we'll be thinking of you!!
Thank you. I am in no way tech savvy. I'm doing good to know how to turn on the laptop lol But the cats need to eat so that's my first priority is making money (from my smartphone or tablet) to get them food

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Might be worth it :), but in any case, letting it dry out by whatever method, hopefully you'll find that it works again :thumbsup: My hardware expert says it may take as long as a week to get completely dried out.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a bit leery of the rice thing even if I was able to fit this laptop into a bag of such as I ruined an iphone years ago with that method.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Geek Squad looked at it. It's totally fried and no chance of popping back on. And sadly these cats need to eat before a week is up.

Ok take care all. Off to earn money. Hope the Chromebook is offered on Prime Day deals this Sunday and Monday

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I am back. My Chromebook is working again but it needs to be plugged in. Oh well at least it's working. And.....best news ever:

Shadow sighting. She got into it with Shaman then had a stare down with Treasure til Wichapi showed up. I feel like this is a soap opera lol But Shadow looks good and healthy