Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With deep grief in our shoulders, this is The day that should not never comes, EVER…The Cool Cats Family have an announcement…

King Milky die.

We are devastated, in special, I…
He was victim of a kidney failure,… two years ago, we saw his behavior change not radically but we have seen he drank more water than the usual, of course we took him with his vet, we thought he turned in a diabetics cat, but not,…. Dr make some studies on his blood and a ultrasound and the Vet said he has chronic Renal failure, so, we started to him with a special diet, and many care, but he began in a downhill day after day do not eat enough and just drank water and sleep a lot, until he stop to eat and just only drank a bit of water, We Took the most hard decision of our life, to help to him to reach the bridge…

I know is that life is like that, but it's in my every thought I have, I can only say that every time you see an animal in need, do not hesitate to do so, I have 10 pets more in all my life, but none will replace my child Milky,…… but as someone said there is better to give love and remember for cheering the days when he was with me, I could be writing all night, but I can only say to all those people who have lost a loved one, because that is the animals at the time we give them unconditional love and we respond, continue giving kind to the animals that are more faithful beings that exist,…

I really appreciate for your time to read this sad words, I just ask (please) a prayer for his soul.

Thanks...

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of Milky! He was a handsome boy. I will say a prayer for him and you. RIP Milky.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Omg Rigel, no!!!! :bawling:

I'm so sorry. :hugs:

May King Milky rest in peace. :rbheart:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Rigel NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On no, oh I am so so so SO sorry! My heart goes out to all of you. It is such a terrible pain.

He shares this day with our Sheldon, who crossed last year. I'm sure Shel is there to great him, Rigel, and show him the way. :rbheart::rbheart::rbheart:

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: to you as you slowly process this sad news. :heart2: :hugs:

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I am so sorry...I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. Rest in peace sweet Milky, you were deeply loved, have fun over the bridge

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Rigel. I'm very sorry.  I will pray for handsome Milky, as well as you and your family.  Bless you all.    

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel, I'm so sorry to hear you've lost your Milky. :hugs: He was a beautiful boy and will always be remembered here at TCS. :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you in your grief. No matter what the circumstances, even if we know the end is near, it is still a blow to the soul when the end comes. We all mourn in our own way, but yours is special, you are a member of the huge family here at The Cat Site, and if caring  and friendship can ease your pain even a little I know you have a lot of it here.We all know how much this hurts and how long it takes to fill that void in our hearts and our homes, I'll keep your family and dear Milky in my thoughts and prayers. He is no longer suffering from something that he could not be cured of, he knew he was greatly loved and I'm sure that gives him peace in his rest, and is all he ever wanted out of life. The bond you formed with him is strong, he will bring you comfort in your precious memories and with his purr on the soft summer breeze. His 'essence' will never leave you, he will be held lovingly in your heart until the end of time. Bless you in your pain, my prayers go to you, take care of yourself and give those babies left behind a kiss from me. RIP dear Milky, you will never be forgotten, the world is a darker place with your passing, but your light is shining bright in the heavens above! 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My dear friend, Rigel. :touch: :hugs: With a very heavy heart, I share in your sorrow of losing your very best friend, King :king: Milky, and I am very sorry for your loss. What an amazing friend he was to you and your family. He was a very, VERY special boy and surely will be missed each and everyday. Please know that you are not alone during your grieving process of your special boy. The heartache of this loss is hard to endure. Try to think of the special, happy times you had and all that King Milky taught you on how to live life to the fullest. You will carry that on in your heart and soul. Your bond was so strong and my hope is that strong attachment and bond will hoist you up day by day as you move through this loss. Milky will make sure of this to happen. :nod:

I will surely pray for his soul and pray for you and your family during this very hard time. Many, many prayers. :angel: :Wings: :angel3: :Shooting Star: :rbheart:

FLY FREELY, you beautiful boy King Milky. Come to visit your dad in his dreams :9: to let him know you are near, always. :rbheart:

:Wings:
:Wings:

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss.  
  RIP beautiful Milky. 

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just found out about this, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss.  RIP Milky and my deepest condolences to you CoolCat