Last day for foster kitty

caitini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been looking after a foster kitty for the past two and a half weeks.  His regular fosterer went away for Christmas and is coming back to get him tomorrow.

I've really bonded with this little boy, he's so unbelievably affectionate and cuddly.

I can't keep him. I already have two cats, and I can't afford a third. He's very high maintenance and I don't want to have to put up indefinitely with some of the things he does (jumping on/knocking over everything, trying to eat food out of my hands, crying if I put him in another room so I can eat in peace etc). And inevitably I've been less able to give my own cats as much attention as they're used to/they deserve. So there's absolutely no question of me keeping him.

But still, I'm going to really miss him. [emoji]128575[/emoji]

lisareneeo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know exactly how you feel. I have two cats and have been fostering an adorable little guy for the past two weeks. He will be ready to be adopted soon and we are considering keeping him. I want to but know it will be a lot of work. So torn. I have only fostered once before for 2 four week olds. Had them for 4 weeks and cried when they were adopted, even though they were going to a great home. It is hard. Good luck