Last chance to win a superb-quality scratcher in 2016!

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations KKoerner!

I hope your cats love it!

KKoerner's scratcher is the darker one. Makena was a bit miffed that I used "his" woodstove as a background
View media item 390770
There were a bunch of the Curvy Leg scratchers going out this past week....
View media item 390768
Makena is also "helping" me post this :lol3:
View media item 390780
Thanks to all who participated in this contest!

Eric

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
There were a bunch of the Curvy Leg scratchers going out this past week....
View media item 390768
Makena is also "helping" me post this View media item 390780
Thanks to all who participated in this contest!

Eric
Makena is obviously the supervisor of this operation! 
   What is that adorable red cat statue in the background?  You don't make those, too by any chance?

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Makena is obviously the supervisor of this operation! :D.......
LOL - Makena is usually in the middle of whatever we are doing! He is after all, CEF (Chief Executive Feline) of Art Motion and Sound ....and BTW, I think thats your scratcher next to KKoerner's in the pic :nod:

.....What is that adorable red cat statue in the background? You don't make those, too by any chance?
I am really excited to say that there will eventually be carved wood cat statues for sale. At the moment, there are multiple statues hanging around the shop being worked on between other projects. That particular statue my wife named "Redcat." Have not set a date for statues yet, still concentrating on building scratcher sales.

Eric

Last edited:

margd

Veteran
Purraise
LOL - Makena is usually in the middle of whatever we are doing! He is after all, CEF (Chief Executive Feline) of Art Motion and Sound ....and BTW, I think thats your scratcher next to KKoerner's in the pic

I am really excited to say that there will eventually be carved wood cat statues for sale. At the moment, there are multiple statues hanging around the shop being worked on between other projects. That particular statue my wife named "Redcat." Have not set a date for statues yet, still concentrating on building scratcher sales.

Eric
My scratcher?  It's gorgeous!  (Yes everyone, I ordered one for Paul & Chula.)  And I love the idea that you're branching out into statues.  Judging from Redcat, you should do quite well!  

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My scratcher?  It's gorgeous!  (Yes everyone, I ordered one for Paul & Chula.)  And I love the idea that you're branching out into statues.  Judging from Redcat, you should do quite well!  

I want to order one so bad - they're beautiful - but I was barely able to afford cat litter this month, let alone a gorgeous scratching post like that.

margd

Veteran
Purraise

I want to order one so bad - they're beautiful - but I was barely able to afford cat litter this month, let alone a gorgeous scratching post like that.
I have been there, and very recently, too.  It's only because I received a lump sum payment from my ex-husband recently that I could afford this.  I'd paid about $35 for a mass produced post  I ordered from amazon less than two years ago and it's already shredded so I think in the long run, this will actually save me money.  And of course it is exquisite.  Fingers crossed you get one for Connor, Murphy and Mickey one of these days!  

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have been there, and very recently, too.  It's only because I received a lump sum payment from my ex-husband recently that I could afford this.  I'd paid about $35 for a mass produced post  I ordered from amazon less than two years ago and it's already shredded so I think in the long run, this will actually save me money.  And of course it is exquisite.  Fingers crossed you get one for Connor, Murphy and Mickey one of these days!  

They have a 3 tier cat tree that I got from Wal*Mart just a few days after Connor and Murphy got here.  It's fine - the toy hanging from the top tier was broken off in less than 2 hours but it's holding up ok for the moment.  It has only been 6 months, though.  And it's a bit wobbly.  We had it by the window with the bottom under the baseboard to keep it up, but Mickey still knocked it into the window so we had to move it.  I hated to do it because they love to sit on it and look out the window.

sallygirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Entry. I will keep trying for my baby. I know she will love the scratch board.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Entry. I will keep trying for my baby. I know she will love the scratch board.
Unfortunately the contest is over but you can still enter this month's:   [thread="330484"]Giveaway Win A Free Copy Of Makin Biscuits​[/thread]      Keep an eye on the contests and hopefully the scratchers will come up again!  

Last edited:

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really.  I'm just going to keep it away from the windows and get a window seat or something so they can still be comfy.

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, great shots!

Those curve leg scratchers are very popular. I have had a few people tell me their cats get very enthusiastic and/or "play" on the scratcher and pull it over. I see now exactly how the cats manage to do that :lol3: (I am told that cats eventually figure out how to use the scratcher without yanking it over.)

I am delighted to see your cats so excited about the new scratcher!