Lap cat

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you, she's all the time on my lap now lol

I waited for so long to sits on my lap and now she loves my lap woohoo!!!

ghiblithecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Thank you, she's all the time on my lap now lol

I waited for so long to sits on my lap and now she loves my lap woohoo!!!
Ghibli and I are IN LOVE with your siamese little girl! How old is she? Ghibli became a lap cat too when he got his first shots 
 I think it made him very tired and cuddly, and ever since he has been a lap cat! I just can't get over both of your cats and how lovey they are. 

ghiblithecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aw, I love how you have a cat on your screen as well! 

Last edited:

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

MacsMommy, that's sweet picture!

Ghilbi, that pic is awesome, how adorable!

Mia is 3months and half and thank you for sweet and kind words, Mia loves my lap :-)

And you know what?! Macha joins Mia...two lap cats lol

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I once had three lap cats at the same time. One off next on etc.
How i loved my three lap cats. I'd sit for hours with them until I was about to burst.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so jealous. Robin literally will only stay on my lap if I push him down and only then if he's relaxed. Rarely even sleeps next to me if I'm on the sofa.

On the bed, it's a different story, sort of. He'll snuggle next to my arm, my hand, will snuggle under the covers, but never snuggle my neck of chest. Did I do that? He used to, but stopped at about a year old. It's like he became less friendly after being neutered. He's still a sweetheart, but a lap cat? No. Is it because he's too big to fit on my lap?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so jealous. Robin literally will only stay on my lap if I push him down and only then if he's relaxed. Rarely even sleeps next to me if I'm on the sofa.

On the bed, it's a different story, sort of. He'll snuggle next to my arm, my hand, will snuggle under the covers, but never snuggle my neck of chest. Did I do that? He used to, but stopped at about a year old. It's like he became less friendly after being neutered. He's still a sweetheart, but a lap cat? No. Is it because he's too big to fit on my lap?
Zander has just got to where she will lay in my lap and that's only because Sammy will sleep there and get all kinds of attention. She is a jealous little cuss.