Krista's Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10 pm: 💩👍

It seems every time I fall asleep, the little show off has left me another perfect poop. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And we had some pudding poop. 💩🍮

And a 🤮

But again. I can’t be certain these events are connected. It’s possible the pudding poop was already there and I didn’t bother looking for it since I already found the first round.

As for the barf, I think it was a scarf and barf. She ate the full 50 g plate in one go. I’ll fix her a 20 g plate in a minute here.

So why the soft poop? Well, if she wasn’t having a chemo reaction, naughty girl did eat a couple bites off the carpet that could have been fish from my cod sandwich the other night. She loudly protested at me trying to recover whatever she got into.

Let’s hope this was a one off. 🤞

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every can of Rawz is slightly unpredictable. Some are firmer. Some are softer. Turns out she really likes the softer ones. Put down soupy rabbit and she makes the plate clean in one go. Give her something to chew on and it’s going to take awhile.

*It has to be soupy at full strength. If I add water, she objects.

Also, 5 pm: 💩👍

Or at least that’s when I woke up.
Soupy is popular here, too. Flaked is next. Pate is third.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
💩🍮🤞

Soft and squishy bonus.

I thought we solved this nonsense.

She looks suspiciously unfinished. 😿😔

We have another 30 minutes until dinner. Work it out, girl!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When she looked a little less suspicious, I lured her into the office with the promise of a treat.

And then 🤺💉

and then she got her treat. 😻 And her pred wet willy.

I wanted to be proactive and get some B12 into her before she barfs again and convinces me she needs it.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When she looked a little less suspicious, I lured her into the office with the promise of a treat.

And then 🤺💉

and then she got her treat. 😻 And her pred wet willy.

I wanted to be proactive and get some B12 into her before she barfs again and convinces me she needs it.
Oh and her first dinner she finished in record time! 🐽🐽🐽😹

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if Krista is having a reaction to the fish flavoring in her compounded chemo.

Or if the compounding itself has an inactive ingredient that doesn’t agree with her and that the flavor doesn’t matter.

In either case, we only do this every other week. If she stabilizes for two weeks before going butt bonkers again, we’ll have our answer.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 am: 💩👍

And then before I could even be suspicious about bonuses, she’s dancing all over me for her overnight meal. Indeed. I didn’t even smell her poop until she had gotten in a belly ride and a few laps across my chest.

“I know I’m a little gassy tonight. But that wasn’t me.” 🙊😹

That one was a return to form. Hopefully we’re done with all the soft stuff. 🤞🙏

Until next chemo dose...

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10 am: 💩👍

Also, I gave into her far too easily before second breakfast and now she's likely going to get an extra meal today. I started her first breakfast at 4:30 am. But then I let her talk me into a 7am second breakfast. I was confused thinking the sooner I fed her, the more sleep I'd get. Except I have to wake with her second breakfast. I set an alarm for an hour. It was barely worth it. I can usually get 4 hours between second breakfast and lunch. But I have a meeting at 11am. So I'm not going to ask her to go five hours on second breakfast. Now I'm likely opening a pair of burner cans so she can get an afternoon tweener between what will now be a 2 pm snack and first dinner at 6 pm.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drat!

Softer bonus round: 💩🍮

I really thought we were done with this nonsense.

She got a couple of freeze-dried lamb tripe treats yesterday. I wonder if those aren't agreeing with her. No more treats until we've seen some relief from the bonus rounds.

These are still better than before. It was still more formed than it wasn't. And most importantly, no poop pukes after. Still, whatever soft stinky stuff she squirts out represents potentially partially digested nutrients. 😿

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little gremlin. I fed her not fifteen minutes ago. 🤦🏼‍♂️
6FEDB2B6-F8EE-41ED-A4EF-C4807B8AC155.jpeg
I fed her half a meal at 1:30 and the other half at 3 so that we could get back on schedule.

Clearly this is not acceptable to her.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little gremlin. I fed her not fifteen minutes ago. 🤦🏼‍♂️
View attachment 343797
I fed her half a meal at 1:30 and the other half at 3 so that we could get back on schedule.

Clearly this is not acceptable to her.
Yeah, now that you mention it, she does look just slightly disgruntled. Of course, looking at that plate, I can understand. 😒

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's been trillin' like Dylan for the last hour.

I don't understand what she's singing, but I like her sound.

She's still got another hour to go. 😿

We will get back on schedule!

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You've been so helpful I wanted to come check in on my second-favorite calico cat! She is such an adorable little one.

She looks really good after her surgery! You are doing a wonderful taking care of her. :hearthrob: Just want to give some encouragement and positive vibes to you and Krista! Keep up the good work!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You've been so helpful I wanted to come check in on my second-favorite calico cat! She is such an adorable little one.

She looks really good after her surgery! You are doing a wonderful taking care of her. :hearthrob: Just want to give some encouragement and positive vibes to you and Krista! Keep up the good work!
Krista’s still so very skinny. But she’s only been pooping right for a week now. I want to believe she’s already putting weight back on. But I also think I’m more bothered by it than her. So I let her do her thing. Worrying about it hasn’t ever put any weight back on her. I give her the pred wet willy (transdermal) in the ear every night and try to keep up with her appetite. 😹

Status
Not open for further replies.