Status
Not open for further replies.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another solid poop!

And the improvement in odor!

I was not expecting chemo to start working so quickly. Everything I read indicated it would be two to four weeks.

We have had single solid poops only to return to blowouts before. But for now, I’ll take every solid poop she wants to drop. In the box, I hope!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another solid poop!

And the improvement in odor!

I was not expecting chemo to start working so quickly. Everything I read indicated it would be two to four weeks.

We have had single solid poops only to return to blowouts before. But for now, I’ll take every solid poop she wants to drop. In the box, I hope!
*YEAH, BABY!* :yess: :clap:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had another solid poop with a touch of the pudding at the end. More poop than pudding. Odor and color is improving.

But a short time after she had what must have been a poop puke. Because it hasn’t set her off her appetite like a sick (food or drug) puke would.

I got her B12 in her this time. Pretty sure more got in her than on her this time. She even ate some yeasty bite rewards.

She’s making good progress on her “elevenses”—my little Hobbit with her breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, lunch, supper, dinner and another elevenses. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹🐷🐽

I can go for a brunch and some errands before I set out her lunch and afternoon feeders.

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had another solid poop with a touch of the pudding at the end. More poop than pudding. Odor and color is improving.

But a short time after she had what must have been a poop puke. Because it hasn’t set her off her appetite like a sick (food or drug) puke would.

I got her B12 in her this time. Pretty sure more got in her than on her this time. She even ate some yeasty bite rewards.

She’s making good progress on her “elevenses”—my little Hobbit with her breaksfast, second breakfast, elevenses, lunch, supper, dinner and another elevenses. 🤦🏼‍♂️😹🐷🐽

I can go for a brunch and some errands before I set out her lunch and afternoon feeders.
*We've definitely heard of second breakfasts, Pip!* :kneading:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think we had a mostly solid coil. I couldn’t tell because she buried it. 👍

It looked like a poop but scooped more like pudding. Still. No blowouts and much improved odor over what she has been dropping.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s the face of a blowout a’ brewin’. Apparently.

We had a good run of (mostly) solid poops. Her 2am was more pudding than poop. The color and odor wasn’t bad though.

That’s maybe my doing for getting lax on the yeast. I tried to get her to eat some just now. But I must have caught her in her post-blowout, “I’m not hungry” window.

I sprung her 4am feeder early. No cat of mine should have to go back to sleep with nothing but pudding butt on her lips.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m pretty sure I did all the things I’m not supposed to do while administering chemo. 🧬🧨

I took the gloves off too soon. 👐

I touched my face. 🤦🏼‍♂️

I let Krista touch her wet nose to my hand. 🐈 Several times.

And I touched the syringe with an ungloved hand. 💉

Everything burns and tingles. I’m probably losing my hair.

But I have a superpower!

I can see under bookcases!
515F26D6-B0C9-4358-B3C4-EB61E5B3E85A.jpeg

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The anchovy flavor is not enough. The raw rabbit was not enough. Flakes? She ate those but pulled up short at the medicine. Yeast? Same. Ultimately I popped open a Tiki Cat Ahi Tuna can and gave her about a spoonful. She stubbornly held out on that medicine rabbit bit until the end. But ultimately turned in a clean plate. As clean as a toothless cat can do with a shredded texture. For Wednesday, we’ll skip the rabbit and just go with medicine in tuna.

I fear this next tuna poop. Gut and butt says what?! Where did that come from? Rabbit for months and then bam! Tuna! 🐈💥💨🌊💦☔🤦🏼‍♂️🧨🧬

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another solid poop! 👍 And she buried it! 👏 We could get used to these. 🤞

I gave her an extra tweener portion so she doesn’t have to keep bum on her lips until her next meal. 😹

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spoke too soon!

We had box pudding. And then just when I was thinking, “even that wasn’t so bad,” she left me some carpet milkshake. 😿🤦🏼‍♂️

This is why we don’t stop chemo after just one dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.