Know Better

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The link says out of stock at Amazon :headscratch:

I have used it in the past when it was just one formula The cats seemed to like it ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I should since that was the only one left. So much cheaper!

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking at their web site Know Better is a new name for what used to be called U-Stew.

Their ingredient list looks very sparse to me. They make no claim about adhering to AAFCO nutrient guidelines. One thing leaped out out me was the omission of iodine in the ingredients. Egg yolk contains some iodine but even though I use eggs from chickens fed a high nutrient diet (Eggland's Best) my recipes still come out low in iodine if I don't add some iodized salt.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Since ground Turkey has plenty of iodine in it plus they get some canned which includes it and they do not have hyperthyroidism I am not worried about it. Also it has kelp for iodine

Last edited:

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since ground Turkey has plenty of iodine in it plus they get some canned which includes it and they do not have hyperthyroidism I am not worried about it. Also it has kelp for iodine
Ah! I missed kelp in the ingredients. Still, that they don't say they adhere to AAFCO recommends likey means that they don't. Just be aware of that...