Kitty Sitting

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm kitty sitting for my neighbour until Saturday. They have a brown marbled Bengal called Jaguar who is amazing at opening their front door and going down the hallway (I learned this when I heard the front door close and went to see if someone had come in only to look out in the hallway to see Jaguar down at the end of the hallway.)

They have 2 moggies, Fletcher (orange and white) and Mum (calico). Mum was very shy and would not go to anyone. The last time they went away and I looked after the cats, Mum came to me and would even get up and sit on my chest. She purred and was very affectionate. When they returned, they asked me what I had done to her to cause such a big change. I guess she just trusted me and now she's wonderful with everyone else too.

This evening I went up for the first time to feed and change litter. I sat on the sofa for awhile and Mum was all over me. I loved it! Jaguar was more concerned with trying to get out and Fletcher was happy checking me out and then just hanging by my feet. I love these cats - they are so nice.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'm kitty sitting for my neighbour until Saturday. They have a brown marbled Bengal called Jaguar who is amazing at opening their front door and going down the hallway (I learned this when I heard the front door close and went to see if someone had come in only to look out in the hallway to see Jaguar down at the end of the hallway.)

They have 2 moggies, Fletcher (orange and white) and Mum (calico). Mum was very shy and would not go to anyone. The last time they went away and I looked after the cats, Mum came to me and would even get up and sit on my chest. She purred and was very affectionate. When they returned, they asked me what I had done to her to cause such a big change. I guess she just trusted me and now she's wonderful with everyone else too.

This evening I went up for the first time to feed and change litter. I sat on the sofa for awhile and Mum was all over me. I loved it! Jaguar was more concerned with trying to get out and Fletcher was happy checking me out and then just hanging by my feet. I love these cats - they are so nice.
I would like to hire you as my cat sitter
! Do you fly across state lines by chance
? I am serious as I do find it hard to find anyone who wants to baby sit three of my four cats

Originally Posted by captiva

Sounds like fun!
I agree
!

Originally Posted by Kailie

They sound precious!
I'd love to see pics!
Yes picture's would be great

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

How Fun! Sounds like you are enjoying being auntie Yosemite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd love to kitty sit for you folks. I had actually given some bit of thought to starting up a pet-sitting business (well a cat-sitting business) in my retirement. Unfortunately now that I live in a condo that isn't very feasible since I would prefer to have the critters move in with me.

I clean the dishes, put our fresh food and water, clean the litter, then I sit on the sofa and let the lovelies come and sit on me. Mum purrs so loud and pushes her head into my hand.

The Bengal, Jaguar, has some issues with his breathing and had big boogers coming out his nose tonight so I cleaned his nose and gave him his medication which they keep in the freezer. I warmed it in my hand before giving it to him. He's so handsome. I'll try to get some pictures for you folks when they return as I would prefer to have their permission to post pictures of their cats.