Kitty Nicknames

crazyporker101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two cats, a bi-colored domesticated longhair and an American Shorthair tuxedo. The tuxedo is my youngest who's name is Ace, but I call him Crazy Porker, Cutie Pie, Acey-poo, and Captain Fuzzbutt.  My oldest one Dakota, the bi-color, I call the Fluff Muffin, Lord Worthless, the Blob, Handsome, Cat, and Kitty.  ^.^

hagen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! my tree cats names Boston, Brooklyn and Mila:) two of them are MCO and one NFO:) 

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sasha: Sashi, Sashikin, kinny, Kindle, Kinny pie, big girl and big bear.

Amber: Bamba, Ambi, Ambanana, trampy cat (because when she grooms she has hair sticking up all over), witchy cat, (because she is black), love bug and Mavis ( because she has a face like the little bat from the animated film, Hotel Transylvania).

Monty' s used to be: Mont, boy boy, big boy, baby boy, podge (he was a little overweight at one point) and weasel.

Love everyone's nicknames. :clap::lol3:

chromium blues

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Montgomery...Where do I start? We weren't allowed to name him until he was three weeks old, so his first nickname was Peepbean. To that has been added: Bean Feet, Peepers, Sparkle Tangerine, The Atomic Bean, The Atomic Tangerine and just plain old Bean. Anyone with a cat with very poor digestion can understand the "Atomic" part.

His half-sister (we think) Sylvia Rose is called Baby Fuzz, Fuzzawuzz, Wuzz Wuzz, Smarty Fuzz, The Cutest Thing In The Universe, and Cute Dilute (she's a dilute calico).

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Montgomery...Where do I start? We weren't allowed to name him until he was three weeks old, so his first nickname was Peepbean. To that has been added: Bean Feet, Peepers, Sparkle Tangerine, The Atomic Bean, The Atomic Tangerine and just plain old Bean. Anyone with a cat with very poor digestion can understand the "Atomic" part.

His half-sister (we think) Sylvia Rose is called Baby Fuzz, Fuzzawuzz, Wuzz Wuzz, Smarty Fuzz, The Cutest Thing In The Universe, and Cute Dilute (she's a dilute calico).
Your Atomic and Bean nicknames, reminds me of a little ditty that my Mother composed when she was a child--and enjoyed reciting when an adult.  (She was a mischievous kid.)  So in Montgomery's honor, here goes:

"Beans, beans,

The Musical fruit!

The more you eat,

The more you TOOT!"

flutenotepoet

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our cat's name is Silas.  He gets called "Silo", "Silo Milo", "Silo-man", "Si Si", "Catto", "Catty in the Hatty" and sometimes just "Cat."

kittytech27

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love all the cute nicknames! Mine are

Buck-Mr. Sexy Pants, Buckaroni and cheeses, Buckstain, The Amazing Flying Bucky Cat

Mao-Mowsa, Maoi, Maui wowwi, Freako

Margaret-Margo, Margolicious, Margolatte, Large Marge

And any other colorful monikers that come flying out! lol

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Our two Kitty Nicknames are

Komere  - mears , memears 

Ziggy -   ziggs , zigzogs  the zig  ziggy the dump.

ryan glenn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats name is Morticia, but we all call her baby kitty. I have also called her Morti 

Last edited:

hagen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i can give you a few polish names of cats, includy my own :) 

boston (gruby)

brooklyn (mikus)

mila (milus)

:)

glencatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
For my two:

Olivia: Honey Babe, Miss Big Eyes, Pretty Girl

Chloe: Honey Bunny, Fat Girl, Rascal Eyes, Silly Girl

For both of them: Kitty Catters

Honey Babe and Honey Bunny are two nicknames that I recycled from my other two. 

banana queen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats have a ton of nicknames.

Socks: Socks-Baby, Sausage, Sausage Roll, Sausage Cat, Socksy, Sockies, Sock Face

Izzy: Izzers, IzzyWizzyWoo, Wizzies, Woo, Izzababy

Mittens: Mitties, Mitty Moo, Moo, Dot Nose, Mitten Kitten, Mitts

Amber: Ambies, Ambie, Boo, Amboo, the Forever Kitten (she is tiny but full grown)

Cats in general in this house are called Fluff Muffins, Furballs, Furbabies, Triangle Ears, Jellybean Toes, Fluffs, Meow Meows and Fluff Nuggets.

My form of baby talk to cats is to describe what a cat actually is. "Awwww, you have paws with claws and jellybean toes. You've got triangle ears and a nose. You've got a fluffy tail and whiskers"

glencatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention two more nicknames of my two previous cats, Sally and MInnie, the ones in my avatar pic. For Sally (on the left), it was Mustang Sally, and for MInnie (on the right), because of the black color on her face, sometimes I would call her Soot Face.