Kitty Love

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theodore simply LOVES his daddy. I ran to the store this morning for a couple items and got back into my sweats when I got home. I laid my clothes on the couch until I go upstairs and Theo found them! He LOVES my clothes! Lays in them and paws at them too! He is simply the most amazing cat I have ever had! He does the same thing at night when I lay my clothes on a chair. How does your cat show they love their mommy/daddy?
DSCN8643.JPG

DSCN8652.JPG

DSCN8653.JPG

DSCN8646.JPG

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's hot here today so I changed into something cooler and set my jeans down on a chest beside my bed where stack blankets and also lay my clothes. Theo says that as long as I'm not wearing them, he will! (I think he likes my scent...the jeans were worn once)
FRQA2034.JPG

PLUN8893.JPG

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Someone got a bath! He won't hold still long emuff for me to get a good photo! He must feel good after a bath. He races around in such a playful mood after bathing.
WILDMAN! He still likes his bags. (Gosh, I need to vac the carpet!)
DSCN8774.JPG

DSCN8780.JPG

DSCN8772.JPG

IKUQ4134.JPG

NCNH1074.JPG

Last edited:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww I think Theo is awesome he has looks and purrrrsanality :) just love seeing his pictures they always make me smile.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theo makes me laugh a LOT! He is so funny and has such a neat personality. He talks to me and trills most of the time. He tells me when he wants something. He purrs a lot too. He is special to me.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Theo makes me laugh a LOT! He is so funny and has such a neat personality. He talks to me and trills most of the time. He tells me when he wants something. He purrs a lot too. He is special to me.
I can see why your boy is so special and how much you love him. Like I've said before I'm smitten and love seeing his furry face. But please tell Theo not to let Patches know or l will be in trouble ;)

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww I think Theo is awesome he has looks and purrrrsanality :) just love seeing his pictures they always make me smile.
I am glad he makes you smile too. I only post photos because I am proud of how beautiful Theo is to me. Who could not love a face like his?

Last edited:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad he makes you smile too. These photos have been up for 2 weeks and gotten few likes so, maybe I should back off posting so much of him (I guess I do get carried away with posting too much). I don't see many longhairs here. I cannot find any Persian sites. I only post photos because I am proud of how beautiful Theo is to me. I shouldn't expect all to see him the same way I do. I will go back to lurking/reading only...
I certainly think he's gorgeous and you should keep posting his pictures. So please give Theo a cuddle from me and keep showing us his antics he's lovely.