Kitty Litter Cake

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh, that's disgusting! Especially the tootsie rolls!! ewwwwwwwwww. It might be worth the look on everyones faces when it was served though...lol

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi folks,as a newmember may I make a suggestion in the serving of this delight? have the treat sitting on the floor by the table;say-oh goodness,what's this doing here.Then pick it up and sample one of the rolls. Keep an open path to the washroom.

Should warn you- I have a decidedly different sense of humor.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kittyfoot...I like the way you think!!! That would be hilarious!!!! I might have to try that sometime....my hubby would puke....he can't even stand to see the litter pan at all....hahahaha. And Welcome by the way!!! Glad you joined us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome Kittyfoot!

You know, I don't think I could actually eat any of that cake myself... Even if I made it myself

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wayne....I visited your website and found it very enjoyable!!! You are a very good artist too, by the way!!! And Tic and Tac are adorable!!!! I like the scratching boards too...if I had some extra money i would order one....but I'm a little short on cash after the holidays!! Who is Isabel? Another cat? Thanks for sharing your wonderful and unique website with us!!