Kitties Upgraded Their Spin-a-ball !

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
20190515_064605.jpg

The images were too big, but there were 3 in the tub and one on the side.
The photo is Zoey, SHE put him in the tub. They were entertained for quite awhile. Meanwhile, I was waiting to take a bath....o_O

Anyone else have kitties that upgrade their toys ?

LittleShadow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is that....did your cat add a mouse to their captive ball track? ...Do you have a pet mouse, or did your cat catch wild mice, and place them in the ball track for their own amusement?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have the occasional clueless mouse that comes into a country house with many cats ????

20190518_033721.jpg

That mouse actually found the ideal hiding place in the spin-a-ball, once he was put in the bathtub by Zoey. I keep toys in the bathtub for entertainment...i.e. ping pong balls, TOY mice etc.
They were entertained a good 3 or 4 hrs.... 4 cats and a mouse. Don't think the mouse survived though.....I don't like to watch THAT part.

Now I just need to figure out how to eliminate the RAT in my cat-free laundry room that keeps chewing my clothes, plastic objects and oh yeah, empty the trash ...:cool2:

Last edited:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So cute! We upgraded Toffee and Fudge's scratching post several times. Now they have a scratching post/play area device which they enjoy for hide and seek.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have the occasional clueless mouse that comes into a country house with many cats ????

View attachment 285377

That mouse actually found the ideal hiding place in the spin-a-ball, once he was put in the bathtub by Zoey. I keep toys in the bathtub for entertainment...i.e. ping pong balls, TOY mice etc.
They were entertained a good 3 or 4 hrs.... 4 cats and a mouse. Don't think the mouse survived though.....I don't like to watch THAT part.

Now I just need to figure out how to eliminate the RAT in my cat-free laundry room that keeps chewing my clothes, plastic objects and oh yeah, empty the trash ...:cool2:

Yikes! I dont like those odds!