Kittens With Mittens!

Sark874

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My sister lives in GA and a pregnant cat showed up outside of her house in April, who gave birth to four kittens. One sadly passed away in July, but the three other kittens have hung out around her house since birth.

The mom cat recently brought another 6 more kittens to her house just a few weeks ago.

My sister has kindly taken the situation into her own hands in order to help these kittens and stop any further cat multiplication. She found a nice person to foster the 6 newborn kittens and the mom until an organization she found can take them, fix them, and adopt them out. My sister is fostering the original 3 kittens herself, which includes paying to get them fixed and paying for their medication.

The surgeries were successful, and all three kittens are currently recovering, but my sister is asking for financial help. Read her story to see more! Any amount really helps!

Click here to support For the Kittens with Mittens organized by Jen Heidenreich

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money