Kittens Playing! Post Your Babies' Antics Here.

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nothing makes for laughs like watching kittens, or adult cats embracing their inner child, rolling, jumping, and tussling on the floor with a favorite playmate! My favorite has always been the side-facing, arched back jump, or the up-on-two-legs, the totally useful and not silly at all front-paws-up-and-flanking-their-face move. How do your fur babies play?

My baby Ophelia (the torbie) comes home this weekend, but the breeder sent me some lovely pictures of her playing with an older half sister, and it's just as adorable as you would expect. Look at those tucked back ears. She's going to be a handful alright, but then, I've seen few Maine Coon babies that aren't. Big, too. That's her mom in the background, and she isn't even three months old there.

Show me your cats, kittens, or cats when they were kittens, duking it out with a playmate, or an innocent toy who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. (Now that I think of it, a Cat Toy Story movie would be pretty dark. I can see why Pixar hasn't gone in that particular direction!)

opal & scrappy.jpg
opal & scrappy2.jpg
opal & scrappy3.jpg
opal & scrappy1.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MistyDawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
People on this page have the most beautiful fur babies their personalities just shine through, and everyone is unique. Am I the only one that thinks one can tell a lot about a cat by how they played as a baby?