kittens passing

callie37

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

All 3 of these kittens passed weeks after birth all at the same time out of no where they go from healthy to rock bottom possibly a viral infection or genetics she originally had 4 kittens that one passed the day after birth at 5am I took no pictures of it to have to add on here
It was extremely premature and no one except myself expected it to live

R.i.p 4/14/2015 - 4/18/2015

catconcern

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's terrible very sorry for your loss and the cute kittens. They are so beautiful it's a great shame.

Poor kitties

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Condolences on losing those beautiful baby kittens! I have lost litters of feral kittens like that & my vet thought that it was FIP :(   I am sorry for the mama kitty - I hope that she is able to be comforted by you.  It is heartbreaking to hear a feral mama kitty calling, calling, calling for her little ones who can no longer answer back

Your little ones left this world having lived long enough to know the joys of a caring mother, the  joys of being loved by a human cat-guardian and when you reunite on the other side of Rainbow Bridge, they will be there to greet you.  Mourn their loss and do not hesitate to reach out to your friends here at TCS - where our cats (and dogs, horses, goats, etc) are not "just an animal" but are family members, soulmates ---remember that even in the Bible, when Adam was lonely, God brought him animals, even before Eve was made!   Take Care, Susan

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, I can feel your pain and bewilderment. It was much too early for those precious babies to go, and the loss to the world and your family is painful. Don't beat yourself up, there was no way of ever knowing this would happen. Try not to dwell on the why's, they are at peace now and knew your love and caring for the short time they were on this earth. I cry for their sweet innocence and how precious they were, I'm so very sorry for your loss. RIP sweet babies, the world is feeling your passing and mourns the loss.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's so sad that their lives were so short. It must be very difficult for you to deal with. RIP, little ones.:rbheart:

mdaisy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of your fur babies. You will be seeing them at the Rainbow Bridge I'm sure of that.