Kitten Zoomies?

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Theo has a new little brother, Remington (Remi for short)!

He's a saint of a kitten! He loves cuddles, kisses, belly rubs, car rides and everything else! But he's a crazy boy! It's been forever since I've had a little one young as him, and he's got some big zoomies.
The little tyke absolutely loses his mind periodically, and quite literally bounces of the walls!
Did your kittens get the zoomies?

A Remi picture that nobody asked for but I'm going to give you anyway-
IMG-5185.JPG

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I immediately thought of my cat Maggi big ears big eyes. She used to start from the kitchen, run to the porch window, splat her paws against it shake her head back and forth ,chase her tail,run up and down the 72inch tower, go room to room and give a loud meow, and do it all over again. At 6yrs old she still acts crazy but not as much
Maybe our cats are related!
received_1886857871544068.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Selene gets the zoomies and spreads them to Charlie :lol:
That's so cute omg <3 <3

Aww he's gorgeous! I love his pattern and eyes.

My boys get the zoomies all the time and they sound like little horses chasing each other around the house.
Thank you! He's such a lovely boy!
hehe, I know that sound!

I immediately thought of my cat Maggi big ears big eyes. She used to start from the kitchen, run to the porch window, splat her paws against it shake her head back and forth ,chase her tail,run up and down the 72inch tower, go room to room and give a loud meow, and do it all over again. At 6yrs old she still acts crazy but not as much
Maybe our cats are related!View attachment 299740
Oh my goodness Maggi is so beautiful !! That's so funny :) They do look so similar with their marbly patterns <3 little Remi is a Bengal!

I love watching the zoomies..mine have all done it..Blue does it now at 3 years old, 18 pounds of him jumping off everything and then the bang as he slides across the floorboards and hits the glass door..then it starts all over again. The crazy look on their faces makes me laugh.
That's adorable! Those crazy looks are the best

Mine gets that weird crazy look. What are they thinking?
I wonder!

Yep patches is 2 still gets them, I have laminate floor he runs down the stairs and drifts into the living room :runningcat:
That's such a funny image <3

thanks everyone for sharing hehe, I love hearing about zoomies! They're my favorite

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Clyde, who is 10 years old, still has a lot of kitten in him. Today while I was eating lunch, he had the zoomies running from the laundry room, through the kitchen to the back door in the sun room, then back to the laundry room. He must have zoomed around 4 times.

Most nights he plays right after we turn out the lights in the bedroom. He loves those light plastic balls with a bead in them that they sell at Walmart. Once the lights are out, we hear him chasing one of those balls all over the house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Clyde, who is 10 years old, still has a lot of kitten in him. Today while I was eating lunch, he had the zoomies running from the laundry room, through the kitchen to the back door in the sun room, then back to the laundry room. He must have zoomed around 4 times.

Most nights he plays right after we turn out the lights in the bedroom. He loves those light plastic balls with a bead in them that they sell at Walmart. Once the lights are out, we hear him chasing one of those balls all over the house.
Awww, 10 years old wow! That's so fun that he still likes to zoom <3

Does Remi fluff up when he has the zoomies?? Looks hilarious when this little fluff ball is tearing around everywhere..lol
Remi doesn't, but whenever Theo gets super excited when we're playing he fluffs up! It's so cute lol

My Bourbon is more than 3 years old and still does the zoomies. When she does it, I usually joke that the house also shakes as she moves. :)

And you better get out of the way. She'd easily knock one over. :)
Awww!!

Neko-chan does the zoomies regularly. She's 6 months old tomorrow. She crouches behind something, pounces on a toy then she's off.
That's adorable! I love the name choice too <3