kitten with fungus and then.wounds appear, help me

alamoudimoh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there,

So my 3monthes was started having ring worn, fungus in here back leg. Started a treatment with bedatin and some ACV. when i startednoticed wounds and the cat will scream when i touch her.

i have stopped the medication, and noticed the cat was licking too mucheven she was meowing scared when i entered her room.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hve you taken your cat to the vet for treatment? Is betadine and apple cider vineger the only things you are using to treat the ringworm and fungus?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alamoudimoh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes and Yesi believe this wounds started small after the ACV it became bigger and the cat started screaming a lot

alamoudimoh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hve you taken your cat to the vet for treatment? Is betadine and apple cider vineger the only things you are using to treat the ringworm and fungus?
Well i have taken her to the vet 2 weeks ago. The wounds werent there, my plan is to have the wounds fixed then i will take the long way for the fungus.

Will using Fucidin ointment help. i wanna give her some time to rest

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks very skinny. Can you post a full body photo? What are you feeding her?

I would recommend going back to the vet as well.

alamoudimoh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She looks very skinny. Can you post a full body photo? What are you feeding her?

I would recommend going back to the vet as well.
Just is not very skiny. She is fine. Dry food, chicken, vegi, etc....

i am honestly not a fan of the current nearby vet, the vet i go to is in vacation and will be back in lesa than a month.

keyes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's hateful when you can't see a vet that you trust.