Kitten vomiting foam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohh too cute! you're wonderful for providing a home and love to them all! I have some life circumstances preventing me from adopting in good conscience at the moment (may move overseas in next few years), so I've tried hard to be very very firm and strict about my no-adoption policy!

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I visited him at the shelter yesterday!! It was so nice to see him again. It made me feel so much better to see him and say hello (and possibly goodbye) under less uncertain and unexpected circumstances. They said he's been scared and mostly hiding and he took time to come out from his hidey hole to see me, but when he did, he gave me lots of head butts and kissed my face! :redheartpump: He played a little, too, and he also had a great poop just for foster mom while I was there! :lol: Go Gusto!

By the time I left, he was so much more relaxed and chill, purring away, but when I left and closed his kennel door, his pupils went huge like he was scared again. :( I'm hopeful he'll find the right humans. he seemed interested in one little girl who walked by and hid from everyone else. I think he will come out and endear himself to the right people when they come.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Aww. I would have had to take him home. I know you can’t. Just saying. Why I don’t foster. Glad you saw him again and happy he is doing well. I hope he finds the perfect home! Thanks for the update!

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
happy times update I visited him again yesterday! he seemed shy and nervous still but he came and gave me more kisses and head boops and we had a really good play together. a couple hours later, he got adopted! I am so very overjoyed!