kitten nutrition Help

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can you guys help me with fussy kitten. I got 2 kitties rom the same litter. a boy and a girl. they are about 6 months old .The girl doesn't eat much. she used to eat a lot when she was 3 month old. I feel the boy eats a llot but the girl is fussy and likes dry food more.
I will feed them with Royal, fancy feast, hills dry and wet. purina, baby blue (wet and dry). they girl likes dry more than wet but I feel she doesn't eat much and she is smaller. I add tuna and sardines and baby food, olives oil. coconut oil, kitten vitamin gel. (not at once)
-what is the best food for a fussy kitty who like dry food more?
-is something wrong with her? she looks normal. she plays around, destroy thing. Normal
-she puked once a month ago!
-she likes tuna and baby food but not kitten food
-could I give her adult food? or royal mother and babies one? (cz it has more fat)
-they are not neutered yet.
Please help.
Thank you

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Keep the cats separated til they are fixed. If not,you will have more kittens to feed. Kitten food is not much different than adult food. Try to avoid fish. It is normal to eat less now that they are older. My cats like fancy feast classics

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
right now I am trying everything. They both seems to like royal mother and baby and their doctor won't do neutered until they are 7. they are small.

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Will she eat this? If so, this would be a good choice :)
they both like tuna in water and dry food. what they seem to hate is wet food. purina, baby blue, fancy feast. royal. I haven't tried hills and other brands... yet

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Keep the cats separated til they are fixed. If not,you will have more kittens to feed. Kitten food is not much different than adult food. Try to avoid fish. It is normal to eat less now that they are older. My cats like fancy feast classics
thank you for the website. I am a new mom. haven't had a kitty before. now I have 2!!!!!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
right now I am trying everything. They both seems to like royal mother and baby and their doctor won't do neutered until they are 7. they are small.
Is there another vet who will do it earlier?cat can give birth 4 months old. 6 months old they will be teenagers

Last edited by a moderator:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Since they're eating dry food, definitely give her as much as she'll eat along with the other things you're trying, which is terrific. Is she gaining weight?

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is there another vet who will do it earlier?cat can give birth 4 months old. 6 months old they will be teenagers
umm I asked 4 different ones they will do it at 6-7. I am making app now :). they said the boy first. cz he is bigger but the girl is tiny.

Last edited by a moderator:

FFFMMM

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, did try different types of food. she is okay with dry food but does not like wet food unless it's a mousse. so I figured I could blend it. she likes tiki mousse kitten food!