Kitten Help :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
2 out of 4 the other 2 were fast asleep! I only boy is the tabby so 3 girls and a boy

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you we have just put them into the new bed is it normal for mum to be a bit unsure about it? She's ok just worried she will move them! Can see what I mean about the eyes?

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The new bed has new smells, so mom needs to get used to it. Do you have a familiar smelling blanket to put in the new bed? It might help mom like it better.

I do see in the picture, but the eyes look healthy.

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes we have put her blankets on there that she has had since she had them so hoping that helps she is going in there to feed them still and then coming out once they are settled. The eyes are all like that no redness or discharge and they have had their 3 days worth of worming

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I think your kittens are healthy, and that you see this more because the kittens are black.

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes maybe I've not thought of it like that!
When do they start to walk? They are crawling but aren't going up on their front legs yet they are also definitely purring

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you 2 out of 4 have already tripled their birth weight and the other 2 aren't far behind! Am so. Surprised as matilda is such a small cat she's done amazing feeding 4!

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just a little tip if you are still planning to advertize. Never say "free to a good home". Always charge a reasonable fee, whatever amount sarthur2 would recommend. Some people use kittens as bait and are more likely to look for "free" ads. Sorry to be such a downer but this is the world we live in. The kittens and mama are so cute!

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Of course I'm not sure about how much to charge, I am in England and kitten prices vary a lot and I have never had to sell any animal before. Feel so nervous about finding good homes.

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I think my mum will be having 2 so I can still see them and know how they are getting on etc ☺

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope she does, that'd be great! For the other two I would insist on visitation rights, and get as much personal information from them as you can, like address and phone number and so on. If they don't want to give it, I'd see that as a red flag.

Lauren89x

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you I would never let just anyone just have a kitten I would rather keep them than let them go to just anyone. Can you tell the tabby is the only male look how chilled he is! :)

Attachments