Kitten fussy eater - has stopped eating the only two foods she liked

TommoLB

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a fussy eating 8 month old kitten who only ever eats two foods ;

- Lily's Kitchen Chicken Dinner (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K9TR3WE/?tag=)
and
- Natures Menu Kitten (Natures Menu Cat Food Pouch Kitten 4 x (12 x 100g): Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home)

All other brands and dried food she refuses to touch. Sniffs it, scratches the ground and walks away.

She stopped eating Lily's Kitchen for a while, so I fed only Natures Menu. Then she stopped eating that and I returned to Lily's Kitchen.

Until the last few days. Not sure if Lily's are having a run of bad batches, but the normally light coloured food now appears dark when opened. The smell was a bit different too. Several batches have been like this so I fear that either I am having a run of bad luck OR they have changed the recipe.

So I am now stuck with a kitten that refuses to eat anything. I left a bowl of food down and she ignored it all day today. She only ate something when I put down some left over Chicken from a roast dinner - so she doesn't have a problem with appetite.

My only option at this point is to return to the Natures Menu and just keep putting the food down and lifting it up again and putting it down again all day, in the hope she realises nothing else is going to be offered.

Any other ideas or approaches I can try?