Kitten Eye Color Update

PoppyLove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So pretty. do you know at what age kittens eye color is done changing?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KelseyKatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So pretty. do you know at what age kittens eye color is done changing?
By 3 months kittens will have there full eye color so we got 4 more weeks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KelseyKatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Eye color update! Each eye has what appears to be green and gold. Will it turn into green eyes or will it turn into golden brown eyes? Can't wait to find out!! She's 8 weeks tomorrow. 😍

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Torties have often green eyes. So if I must put a bet on something, it will be greenish eyes as adult.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not sure of course, just my guess but I think they could be hazel green gold. I had two cherished tortie girls, Tess and Angelina. Tess had golden eyes which appeared celadon green in some lights. Angie had deep green emerald eyes, they were blue for much longer than usual and then turned bright green. Sybil who was a true calico had deep golden eyes, my profile pic.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By 3 months kittens will have there full eye color so we got 4 more weeks!
Not necessarily. Our first kitten born here at the cattery had green-gold eyes (sire was copper eyed , queen was green eyed) for 4 years! Around her 4th birthday I was taking her photo and her eyes were totally green with no hint of copper or gold.

dolceshmolce

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a kitten about a week or two younger than yours, and it’s so fun to see their eyes change and take guesses on what their permanent color will be! She’s beautiful!