Kitten Developing Bald Spots

AzorasDad

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey there!
First time cat owner and only 12 days into it! My fiancé brought home the most adorable little kitten I’ve ever met, she is currently only 11 weeks old. I’ve never had a cat before, proudly thought of myself as a dog only person but I’ve fallen for this kitten. This is context to show I really don’t have much experience caring for cats. I think we’ve been doing a stellar job so far. Only thing that’s concerning to me is that I’ve noticed a few bald spots on her early on. One above her left eye around her brow(it kind of looks like it’s not allowing her to open her eye as much as her unaffected eye), one below her left whiskers, and one on top of her right front paw. They’ve increasingly thinned out over the days and are now looking more red. I’m wondering what could be the issue, she’s scheduled for a vet visit in a couple weeks but I would like some guidance sooner. Thanks in advance!
609372F5-18A3-40E9-AB16-C7529633E0C1.jpeg
0DE844CA-BE1A-4010-AE3B-3A647BA1C4F0.jpeg
7D6DAA81-6DA8-4BE1-8475-D639EFF3F188.jpeg
F8E210F1-41AD-4BA6-A3BD-B46EC0FDDBAA.jpeg

Attachments

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, and welcome to TCS :hithere: :welcomesign:

Your kitten is absolutely gorgeous :lovecat3:

I'm honestly not sure what that rash is, but I strongly suggest you move up your vets appointment. I'm not happy with the idea of it waiting a couple of weeks, and a vet is the best person to help you. It being so close to the eye is particularly concerning to me.

In the meantime, this article may help:-
Skin Conditions In Cats

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definitely give the vet a call. I would suspect ringworm from those pictures, but you'll want to have it checked to be sure.
If it's ringworm, you will want to follow your vet's treatment instructions, and you can also post in this thread to get more advice.