Kitten Clothes

LunaxRuna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So I have 2 kittens Bella and Luna they are about 6 weeks old, and they always get cold, I want to get them a warm clothes, but I don't know which size to worded xs or s or m, I'm ording it from wish so it takes about 2 weeks to arrive, so kinda pointless to measure them I'd say since 2 weeks is plenty of amount for them to grow, any suggestions?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You can perhaps try instead with an IR-heating lamp? Of the type as rheumatic persons have. Or are used in lizard terraries...
This way they will always have a nice, cozy, warming up corner to fetch some warmth....

You can perhaps borrow one from a neighbour, or buy used...

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with StefanZ about giving them a warm area (perhaps you are already doing that but others who will be reading this thread possibly are not) - I invested in heated pet mats and they love them. the mats don't use much electricity. I buy the large dog mats for special needs people because pet mats are designed to have weight put on them, unlike human heating pads.
And we'd love to see pics :camera:

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would also suggest a warm area as opposed to clothing. They have fur and can are getting to the point where they can regulate their body temperature and seek warmth if needed whether it is a warm area, a warm blanket, or each other. I would not put clothing on them that they cannot get out of on their own. Just pile up some warm blankets and they will lay there when they are cold.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're already poofy. . .clothes won't help. Except for winter coats for dogs who have to go out in bad weather, clothes are only for half-naked little dogs like Chihuahuas or Chinese Cresteds, or for nakie kitties like Sphinx. I agree that a heat lamp or pad will be better, if heat is really necessary.