Kitkat & Momma (:

caileexkitty

Just Kitten Around
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I'm Cailee, and i have a female cat, KitKat. She's turning 1 on September 27. :party2: I'm super excited to get to know other kitty owners & have lots of cat conversations! :cutecat:

Here's a picture of my Kitter, I tried to take some cheesy fall themed photos of her and my dog (10 month old Pit/Lab mix if anyone's interested lol) aaand she wasn't impressed. :lol: kitter.jpg

Attachments

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Cailee and beautiful KitKat. If you want lots of cat talk then you've found the right place. It's very friendly and full of people who know what they're talking about. Happy chatting and the more pics the better.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
KitKit is so cute! Thank you for showing us her picture! :)

Welcome to TCS! :wave3:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Oh, post as many pictures as you want here, we love them! Even the dog is welcome. KitKat is such a pretty girl. If my eyes aren't playing tricks, she seems to be just a classic dilute torbie, and I adore any of the tortie cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caileexkitty

Just Kitten Around
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Oh, post as many pictures as you want here, we love them! Even the dog is welcome. KitKat is such a pretty girl. If my eyes aren't playing tricks, she seems to be just a classic dilute torbie, and I adore any of the tortie cats!

Yes! According to my vet she's indeed a torbie. Thank you!:blush:

caileexkitty

Just Kitten Around
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! KitKat has great color for a fall picture. And such big ears! She's a cutie! :redheartpump:

Her ears are quite large, but I'm so used to hers that whenever I see my best friend's cat, a Blue Russian, I giggle because I feel as though her ears are so small! :p Thank you so much!

caileexkitty

Just Kitten Around
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome Cailee and beautiful KitKat. If you want lots of cat talk then you've found the right place. It's very friendly and full of people who know what they're talking about. Happy chatting and the more pics the better.

Thank you! I'll try to post as many Kit pics as possible in the forums. Love my girl.:hearthrob::winkcat:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
Cailee and KitKat, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3369.GIF
to both of you.

Glad that you've joined the site and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings.

KitKat is beautiful :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of her please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Her ears are quite large, but I'm so used to hers that whenever I see my best friend's cat, a Blue Russian, I giggle because I feel as though her ears are so small! :p Thank you so much!
My Gran used to say that big-eared cats made the best mousers. One of those old wive's tales that just fascinate me.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2:
KitKat is adorable. :catrub:And just about ready to turn 1 year old. Happy early Birthday KitKat. :bday: