Kiki

WestCoastKitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
welcome and you and Kiki are both so lucky to have one another! How old is she and do you have any immediate concerns or questions? So sorry her owner passed away and bless you for taking her in!

i just adopted a new member to our family- “Ruxie” he‘s been a neighborhood stray for a long time apparently. Today he is finally not hiding and is sitting with me.

let us know what you need in terms of advice - I am new to this forum, but have been the lucky mom to many, many cats in my life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CameronJay

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bless her heart, she is simply precious. How old is she; she looks like a older baby.

I'm so glad you adopted her!

Welcome to TCS! :hugs:
thank you so much I’m honored to have her the vet said 7 or 8 how many cats do you have?

CameronJay

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
welcome and you and Kiki are both so lucky to have one another! How old is she and do you have any immediate concerns or questions? So sorry her owner passed away and bless you for taking her in!

i just adopted a new member to our family- “Ruxie” he‘s been a neighborhood stray for a long time apparently. Today he is finally not hiding and is sitting with me.

let us know what you need in terms of advice - I am new to this forum, but have been the lucky mom to many, many cats in my life.
Kathy her previous owner didn’t really say but the vet said 7 or 8 years old. Cat food has been overwhelming. Kathy had her on the meow mix I had to change that she’s a senior I’ve picked up Rachel ray cat food she’s adjusted well to it but if you guys recommend anything else for senior cats please let me know . How okd Ruxie?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-090208.gif
CameronJay and Kiki, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3645.GIF
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Kiki and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life. Bless your heart.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

CameronJay

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! I already feel a sense of relief here, it’s amazing how automatically you feel like a parent and want the best life for them.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site but especially thankful you rescued Kiki after the loss of her human. She is a lovely lady and we will be anxious to see more pics of her.:camera:

CameronJay

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
At 3 AM I woke up with Kiki jumped on my chest and sat lol seriously had me shook for a second. Hope you guys had a good day.l! Have y’all experienced that, she usually sleep on my feet and she’s a big little lady so when she did that I literally thought someone was about to pull me off my couch lol sorry guys just getting used to having a new cat family member 😊

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hopefully she'll get a bit better with her landings and learn to jump on the bed, and then softly nudge you with her head to remind you that you are a cat parent now, rather than abruptly leaping and landing on your chest. :catman::catrub: