Kidney stones in cats

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. FELV and FIV can take 6 months to show up.
There are other illnesses that can be picked up at a Vet Hosp with unsanitary conditions.
What is he physically displaying? What are the symptoms he has? Forget the blood work for now. How does he behave?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't apologize, you are worried and we understand. My cats are older, yhey are going on 8 and 9 now and were diagnosed with Leukemia going on 3 years ago now. No neurological incidents, they just got very, very lethargic and sick, get severe respiratory symptoms, quit eating, losing half their body weight and hiding. What you are describing could be small seizures. Those can possibly be controlled with meds. My cats are all strictly indoor now as their immune systems are compromised, and I wash when I ever come in contact with other cats. I have had them on DMG (immune system) and LifeGold (supplement for cancer). I put it in a lickable treat every AM. So far so good! Older cats, over a year, have very real chances of fighting the disease.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bacterial infections and stress CAN lead to.low WBC, kidney problems relate to the production of blood cells and can cause anemia. Cats regenerate blood cells every 30 days or so, so hang on, give him some lickable treats or anything he will eat, even if a few bites, and pray for the best. Cats are very tough....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much guys for answering 🙏

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if one sick freak whose name is vet decided to introduce the virus during blood sampling to your pet, will it be displayed in blood tests immediately on the same day? for example lower the leukocyte?
honestly i find that hard to believe that a vet would intentionally infect a persons/customers pet with any kind of virus without owners consent. could a pet catch a virus from a visit to the vets? sure i coud see that as a possibility if they were not ontop of proper sanitary procedures etc.

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wouldn’t want to believe it either, but I’m absolutely sure that he brought the virus to this nasty vet, there were many complaints and he almost pulled me out by force, other people after us still complain about it, they are sick, but no one wants to believe because their name is vet and they use it, he couldn’t catch the virus anywhere, he’s homemade and I always followed the measures on this matter and before this case his leukocyte was in order

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know how to contact with Helen from CKD group? I just send her important messages in email

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No. I am talking about Helen from cat CKD group

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Which CKD group? Do you have a link to the group? Is it this one? Tanya's Feline Chronic Kidney Disease Support Group

Is this Helen the owner of the group, a moderator, or just a member? It's possible that the email address associated with Helen is no longer in use so Helen is not getting your messages. If it's an urgent veterinary question, it would be best to ask a vet but from your previous threads there are no good vets in your country. You could try one of those online ask-a-vet web sites (for a fee) but there's no guarantee that the person answering your question is an actual legit vet.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise