Kidney stones in cats

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello. is there anyone here who deals with kidney stones how do your cats live? how do you support them? do the stones break into grains of sand and crawl out without seeing them in the tray?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the link, I read it before, but I didn’t really understand, I just can’t imagine how they will come out if they are the size of my nail, my child has been sitting on Royal Canin Urinary S/O dry and wet

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you for the link, I read it before, but I didn’t really understand, I just can’t imagine how they will come out if they are the size of my nail, my child has been sitting on Royal Canin Urinary S/O dry and wet
Not sure what you are saying. You have seen what you think to be stones the size of your nail in the litter box? Or is that the size you surmise them to be on an x-ray?

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does anyone know what’s MID% mean in CBC blood work? I can’t find anything about this

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
But what does it mean if MID% HIGH it is increased along with a lowered leukocyte that does not return to normal for a year and also a lowered gran #? the fact is that my son has a bacterial kidney infection, I also suspect a virus that was introduced during blood sampling by some sick pathetic scum there is not a single test to check for a virus now I am suffering suspecting these two options(

kittyprincesss

Loving Mother of a Flower Petal
Adult Cat
Purraise
A quick search shows that: decreased numbers of lymphocytes (less than 1,500/µL indicates presence of stress or pain, and low granulocytes count is usually caused by a condition affecting the blood such as anemia or leukemia.

Here is an article you can read to possibly have some questions for your next vet visit.
Low White Blood Cell Count in Cats - Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, Recovery, Management, Cost

If he already has a bacterial kidney infection, his body is trying to fight off whatever that is, which is very stressful. So judging by your post, his other WBC is high besides that lympho + granulo.

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
where we are there are absolutely no educated veterinarians to the point that they cannot even correctly interpret the results of the blood, everything that the leading veterinarians explained to me is complete nonsense, I absolutely cannot rely on such

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
where we are there are absolutely no educated veterinarians to the point that they cannot even correctly interpret the results of the blood, everything that the leading veterinarians explained to me is complete nonsense, I absolutely cannot rely on such
Maybe telling us the complete nonsense explanation that you got from the vet might elicit some responses?

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
if one sick freak whose name is vet decided to introduce the virus during blood sampling to your pet, will it be displayed in blood tests immediately on the same day? for example lower the leukocyte?

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
FELV or FIV especially FELV

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did it happen?

I wouldn't think it would show up on same-day testing because the body has to mount an immune response before any results will show up.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with that, it may take weeks, at the very least, days to show up. My cats have FeLV, and from some new studies, these diseases are not as easy to get as you think. They almost ALWAYS come from a deep bite introducing the virus deep into the muscle. Casually introduced, like in sharing the litter box or eating/drinking/ together may take much more than just one exposure to occur. There are many instances of cats living together with these viruses and never contracting them. So don't panic yet, keep your cat indoors and you will most likely never have to worry about it.

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was kicked out the door very rudely I was at a loss at that moment and went out and since then I regret this is the biggest mistake I have ever made, there were just a lot of complaints about these pitiful veterinarians that they introduced viruses to many animals and taking advantage that no one here can to prove that it is still allowed to work with animals being working in such places I don't understand how you can go on like this And he is wbc still low after this( I can’t find other causes

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
he is my cat indoors and the only one I have always taken measures of cleanliness in the house to reduce the dangers that are outside we still do not have an exact answer as we have no where to do the test but I strongly suspect this please tell me if you have observed this in yours how do cats sometimes twitch slightly and squint one eye, while there is nothing superfluous in the eyes that would make them squint? it's not like convulsions or anything like that one day he was sitting on the window and he scared me he started to stick under unusually covering one eye and drooling never happened and one more time when he was playing with his toy abruptly I again noticed his repeated behavior but without salivating, i read that cats with leukemia have neurological problems now i am very worried about this

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And he have kidney infection but with this disease he is WBC and NEU should be high but I don’t think kidney infection makes WBC low this all happening in one mouth diagnoses and after this bad incident WBC low and like I said WBC still low and kidney infection still not cured( does it possible this disease make immune system low? so I am really confused I still don’t have answer

Jo ro

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I apologize for my grammar, I am really writing this fast