Kiara

sweetdz99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It took me a minute to even come into this forum.  July 6th 2015 was probably one of the saddest days of my life.  I am not ready to tell my story here, although it is around in short on other posts.  This is my Kiara.  My kitty soulmate.  

To My Kiara:

Not a day goes by when I don't think about you or miss you.  Thank you for your daily head butts, your unconditional love and the happiness you instilled inside my heart.  I hope that you are up there enjoying the sunlight on your non-aching body, drinking water without trouble and sleeping comfortable after your HUGE plate of chicken and tuna.  If you look down on me from time to time, yes I am sad because I can no longer see that beautiful face or  kiss your cheeks and nose, but I am doing okay.  You left your paw print on my heart and it will forever ache when I think of what I lost, but it will also forever glow when I think of the loves you gave me.  I love you. RIP 

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss. Those are really sweet pictures. RIP Kiara.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetdz99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetdz99

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you.  I had her for 19 wonderful years.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We love them for so long and for so hard that when it comes time for them to leave us the pain is unimaginable. They are such a part of our lives, the best part because they love us unconditionally, we are lost and at our darkest hour. Somehow life goes on, as it should be and as they would want for us, and somehow we learn to live with the pain. But we must remember, they would never want us to be so sad when we are thinking of them, they would want us to use the precious memories we have of them to make us happy, to celebrate a love well loved and a life well lived. How do I know this? Because that is how we would want them to live the remainder of their lives if the situation was reversed.  You must mourn because you lost something very important to you, when that precious Kiara left this world she took a piece of you with her, but she left behind a piece of herself for you to hold and treasure, a bond that can never be taken from you for as long as you live. My heart cries for the pain you are going through, I know it too well,but our little girl's legacies they left us will hold us through our pain, and they will always be nearby us, to comfort us in our time of need. My Chrissy sent me a shooting star to remind me she was near. ask your Kiara for a sign and she will surely answer,the essence that made her herself is one with nature now and surrounds you with a mantle of love and protection. We share your pain, the journey ahead is a long one, but it will be as we make it, one of darkness and despair, or we can choose to fill our hearts with joy and sunshine, for that is where we hold that piece of our past, and that is where our little ones reside. I'll pray for you both, please take care of yourself........RIP sweet Kiara, please comfort the one who you have left behind, for she loves and misses you so very much!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Beautiful Kiara.  I know it's very hard.  Please take comfort in knowing that she had a long, happy life with you.  You were a blessing to her, as she was to you.  I'm so sorry for your loss.