Keeping Newborn Kitten Warm

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I’m so sorry about the kitten. I know your heart hurts, but you really did your best. Sometimes kittens have birth defects that show up when they grow a bit, as StefanZ said. I’ll light a candle for the kitten tonight. Did he have a name? Sending you comforting vibes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ariess2113

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’m so sorry about the kitten. I know your heart hurts, but you really did your best. Sometimes kittens have birth defects that show up when they grow a bit, as StefanZ said. I’ll light a candle for the kitten tonight. Did he have a name? Sending you comforting vibes.
Thank you the kitten was called beanie baby we were not sure if it was a girl or boy it was to be named Pinto if it was a boy and Lima if it was a girl

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like your cat may be either dreaming or purring. Is she still producing milk?

Ariess2113

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is still producing milk.She could be dreaming I guess I have had cats most of my life and have never had a cat that vibrates she is not makeing purring sounds when she dose it and I don't feel the purring type of vibration on her throat if I place my finger on it. It's just so strange

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Do you have any interest in having her foster motherless shelter kittens?

Ariess2113

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you have any interest in having her foster motherless shelter kittens?
No I don't only because she barely produced enough milk for her one kitten because she did not get the proper nutrients during most of her pregnancy. She is a bit underweight and we are trying to fatten her up she is now up to about 7 pounds so still small but getting healthier