Keep Mamanyt1953 in your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
i recieved a text from Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 a few minutes ago and she told me that she had a stroke and is slowly recovering from it. i dont know how bad it was or other details . going to call her later and check on her for everyone
Bek seems to be doing limited texts.. I am trying to refrain from calling and texting due to her condition and the amount of people who are wanting to contact her.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bek seems to be doing limited texts.. I am trying to refrain from calling and texting due to her condition and the amount of people who are wanting to contact her.
If you do talk to her please let her know that we love her and she is in our hearts and thoughts all the time. Same goes for Hekitty of course.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
If you do talk to her please let her know that we love her and she is in our hearts and thoughts all the time. Same goes for Hekitty of course.
Of Course.. do not want to tax her strength with too many test or calls... she has a lot of recovery to do... any stroke is serious...

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted everyone to know that I just talked to Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 She is tired but all things considered, sounded pretty good. She is aware of all the good wishes, hopes , prayers and healing vibes coming from us here and is thankful. She says she will need some healing time but she WILL be back. Her family is with her. For now she needs rest and recovery but as updates come in, they’ll be posted here. Thank you to everyone! Please keep up the healing hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.