Katie

leesea

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had my first post yesterday and asked for help for Katie. Today I had to make the decision. She stayed in my arms throughout the event and kept looking at me to reassure me it was ok. This was truly the circle of life for her, as her life started and ended in the same exam room at the vet. I will miss Katie so very much! She was(I know we all say this) a very special little angel. My companion and my friend.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry for your loss
I lost my kitty Fluffy over six months ago and I still miss her terribly. It gets easier as time goes on, but you never forget those special little furbabies
. They stay in your heart forever

tiggeytoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We are both so very sorry for your loss. Katie was a wonderful little kitty, and we know that you will miss her dearly. In her time of suffering you gave her a gentle death. Bette and Sue

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie was indeed a special dear for you and it is OK to say that here!
My thoughts are with you and yours - I know that this was not an easy decision for you to make and you certainly did it out of love for Katie. She is now romping and playing at the Bridge.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry about your loss of Katie
. She had a very long life and I am sure you have many happy memories of her. When her time came, you unselfishly chose to give Katie
the greatest act of kindness it is possible to give an animal. Katie
is now at Rainbow Bridge where she is young and happy again, and waiting for the day you will be together forever.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im so sorry for your loss....I know how hard it is, I also had to make that tough decision on Saturday morning.....my love goes out to you hun..

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Leesea,

I am so sorry for you. Of course, Katie was special... And 17 years is a long a happy life for a cat. Think that she was in your arms when she went so she was not scared and felt your love...

My thoughts go out to you...

Anne-Claire