Karla is at the Bridge

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The little black and white furbal that I was supposed to get today died. Apparently, Karla's mother was poisoned and her babies also died from drinking from their mother's milk. I don't understand, though, because when I saw Karla on sunday, she didn't look too sick. I have her some cat milk that I had when Jake was with me. Then again, she never really moved when I held her. Just curled up to me. I am not to sad because I haven't gotten attached to her yet. But I am still mad. I don't know the whole story. My friend who was giving me the kitten told me about it. The mother cat was an indoor/outdoor cat. So I am searching for a new furball.

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nena,
That is so sad, I am sorry for you and for all involved in the loss of such a young, innocent life.

How old was the kitten, and how many other kittens were/are there?

How is Momma kitty? How are the remaining, if any, babies?

No matter how young, the loss of an animals life is always so tragic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The mother cat and all the kittens have died. The kittens were about 4-6 weeks. I don't know how many there were. But I will be visiting the animal shelters in the next couple of days to save a kitten or two.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nena, I'm so sorry to hear about all of this....you poor thing, you have been going through one thing after another lately....my prayers are with you.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry to hear about the kittens and the mommy kitty. How sad. Hope you are feeling ok, I know you've had a rough run lately.
**** Hugs to you ****

:flower: :daisy: :flower: :daisy: :flower: