Just wanted to check in with Milo

VoidIndigo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all,

Thanks for all the help & advice a week or so ago. Milo is much better, and hanging around the house more like his normal self. I'm TRYING not to jinx anything... but after MULTIPLE trips to the animal ER things seem to have stabilized. We're using the Royal Canin SO cat food for the time being, until I'm sure he's ok, then I plan to talk to the vet and switch to Dave's. I think we're just about done with the antibiotics & such...

Right now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. This was CRAZY expensive and stressful and I'm not sure what I'll do if it happens again... but if we can get to a point where everything is manageable, I can live with that.

Anyway Milo & I just wanted to say thanks again and we'll be around more now that things have settled a little ;)

Attachments

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a wonderful update, thank you so very much!

(If it becomes necessary there are some options available that might help financially. Just let us know in a new thread and we'll provide the info :) ).

Sending loads of hugs and good wishes that he continues to be stable and improving!! :vibes::crossfingers::heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

VoidIndigo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful update, thank you so very much!

(If it becomes necessary there are some options available that might help financially. Just let us know in a new thread and we'll provide the info :) ).

Sending loads of hugs and good wishes that he continues to be stable and improving!! :vibes::crossfingers::heartshape:
Thanks so much :) I've been searching around a lot too... which reminds me I have a few more calls to make!