Just Want To Brag About How Good My Girls Are :)

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Mom went out of town this morning, and I had promised my bf that I'd spend the day with him. so that meant-Lily & Zoe stuck in the house ALL day alone. I got home at about 745 tonight, both girls greeted me. and my original plan was just to not let Zoe out at all, but she wanted out so BAD, so I did, thinking I was really gonna regret this, and she'd stay out late. nope, she came in right before 9, just an hour after her regular curfew. I'm so proud of her. And they are both being so sweet to me.
Oh, and I also went to Petco, because I posted before how I had bought LILY Whole hearted weight management food, and Zoe loves it, well today I bought the regular Whole hearted food, thinking Zoe would eat that instead, NOPE! Still going for the weight management. Silly girl. she's trying to be on this diet along with Lily I guess.
Zoe is really becoming such a sweet girl. She just turned 3, and she has been the hardest kitten I'd ever raised, and now she's really growing up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stacydc83

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:) Yes, they are my avatar. Lily is the big fluffy white one, Zoe the little one. And thank you for thinking they are beautiful. :hearthrob: Zoe is definitely sticking to her schedule. Mom usually wakes up around 5/530, so this morning what did I hear at my door begging me to get up and let her out? Poor girl. then at 630, then she finally gave up till I actually got up around 8.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Mom went out of town this morning, and I had promised my bf that I'd spend the day with him. so that meant-Lily & Zoe stuck in the house ALL day alone. I got home at about 745 tonight, both girls greeted me. and my original plan was just to not let Zoe out at all, but she wanted out so BAD, so I did, thinking I was really gonna regret this, and she'd stay out late. nope, she came in right before 9, just an hour after her regular curfew. I'm so proud of her. And they are both being so sweet to me.
Oh, and I also went to Petco, because I posted before how I had bought LILY Whole hearted weight management food, and Zoe loves it, well today I bought the regular Whole hearted food, thinking Zoe would eat that instead, NOPE! Still going for the weight management. Silly girl. she's trying to be on this diet along with Lily I guess.
Zoe is really becoming such a sweet girl. She just turned 3, and she has been the hardest kitten I'd ever raised, and now she's really growing up.
Its almost like they are trying to be good and make you happy...... which is nice to think.

They look very sweet.